DOGS STOLEN

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

If you haven't already, get it on Facebook, set a page up with pics & contact details. Some people don't like it but it's the biggest social networking site & worth a try. Put a link on here & everyone can join & send it to their mates, it will soon be everywhere in the country, worked for one lad a while ago when his pup was stolen. Hope you get your dogs back :thumbs: .

If you haven't already, get it on Facebook, set a page up with pics & contact details. Some people don't like it but it's the biggest social networking site & worth a try. Put a link on here & everyone can join & send it to their mates, it will soon be everywhere in the country, worked for one lad a while ago when his pup was stolen. Hope you get your dogs back :thumbs: .

that sounds a good idea .i aint the best with a computer i will get one of the family to do this .the more pressure we put on these thieves the better .they cant do anything with these dogs as they are red hot now and known to be stolen by thousands of people . we do have an idea we just need a little more info .just just makes your blood boil when scratters can sneak around your property early hours and steal your dogs .especially a ten yr old bitch full of arthritis and a pet to a 6yr old girl .hopefully theyre pictures will be in the cmw this wednesday

that sounds a good idea .i aint the best with a computer i will get one of the family to do this .the more pressure we put on these thieves the better .they cant do anything with these dogs as they are red hot now and known to be stolen by thousands of people . we do have an idea we just need a little more info .just just makes your blood boil when scratters can sneak around your property early hours and steal your dogs .especially a ten yr old bitch full of arthritis and a pet to a 6yr old girl .hopefully theyre pictures will be in the cmw this wednesday

It's a tool there to be used & reaches everyone not just people who are into hunting. I would advise everyone to do it, it's worth a try :yes: , not sure how that Twitter site works but that seems to be really popular too :thumbs: . I will keep checking here for a link or a page to search for on FB. I have friends up & down the country & as far as the isle of man & I am sure many members on here do, I reckon it would widen the search 10 fold within days, good luck, come on everyone lets get these dogs back :victory: .

It's a tool there to be used & reaches everyone not just people who are into hunting. I would advise everyone to do it, it's worth a try :yes: , not sure how that Twitter site works but that seems to be really popular too :thumbs: . I will keep checking here for a link or a page to search for on FB. I have friends up & down the country & as far as the isle of man & I am sure many members on here do, I reckon it would widen the search 10 fold within days, good luck, come on everyone lets get these dogs back :victory: .

can you send me a pm explaining how to do it please

keep looking mate dont give up

we wont give up goose .the search as only just began .weve got some ideas mate .and we will get to em in the end .something every one with pedigree dogs should be aware of is this with the increase in dog thefts around the country .a very good friend of mine who keeps pedigree dogs contacted the kennel club because they were concerned about theyre address on the pedigree papers of youngsters they have bred .and the kennel club as confirmed that they will give these details out to third partys .so another way the dog thief can get your address to steal your dog . put a different address on the papers if you ever breed a litter of pedigree pups