DOGS STOLEN

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

harend round our way years ago spaneils odd lurcher they got found out and nobody would go near them same today,bit of lead would be the best put them out there misery realy only way as thye were no men just parasites mate, when i got mines taking it wasnt to hard traveling comunity but they raveld round and i got the back , scum realy when you think of it

There was a Spanial stolen from Colwyn bay just before xmas, the lad that lost it had a phone call from a vet in Leeads saying he scand a Spanial that was brought in to give it the onece overe by a woman traveler, she told the vet it was a gift from her husband, the lad managed to contact the bloke ,and he said he got the dog from a bloke from Angelsea for £300, he told the lad he could have his dog back for £300, he reported it to the police in Leeds thy refused to go on to the site to get his dog back, thy would only go if it was a case of murder, (f-cking cowards) i wont deal with any travelers now, thy are cutting there own throats by stealing lads dogs, so mayby Leeds might be a good place to look.

harend round our way years ago spaneils odd lurcher they got found out and nobody would go near them same today,bit of lead would be the best put them out there misery realy only way as thye were no men just parasites mate, when i got mines taking it wasnt to hard traveling comunity but they raveld round and i got the back , scum realy when you think of it

There was a Spanial stolen from Colwyn bay just before xmas, the lad that lost it had a phone call from a vet in Leeads saying he scand a Spanial that was brought in to give it the onece overe by a woman traveler, she told the vet it was a gift from her husband, the lad managed to contact the bloke ,and he said he got the dog from a bloke from Angelsea for £300, he told the lad he could have his dog back for £300, he reported it to the police in Leeds thy refused to go on to the site to get his dog back, thy would only go if it was a case of murder, (f-cking cowards) i wont deal with any travelers now, thy are cutting there own throats by stealing lads dogs, so mayby Leeds might be a good place to look.

ours aint as far north as leeds gerry .they are a bit closer to us .theres only a handfull of men been to my property .and the back entrance is unique .they were brought to my door uninvited and called around the area through the summer looking for work etc . its one of these men or theyve given the intelligence to some of theyre cronies to steal them .they think they are away with it but they aint .far from it .we have just to pinpoint the one site where the one man is stopping and then we will visit all of them on the same day .ive noticed some times late evening guests reading this thread .well if your connected tell em we aint as fooled as you think we are .and names will appear on various sites .and you will be finished in the dog world .wales and england .

Good luck in getting them back.My mate had his stolen some years back from s.yorkshire it took us 3 weeks to find them his best bitch was found at an house in edgewere nr london the fella who stole them went by the name of Mcdonagh.atb dell

ours aint as far north as leeds gerry .they are a bit closer to us .theres only a handfull of men been to my property .and the back entrance is unique .they were brought to my door uninvited and called around the area through the summer looking for work etc . its one of these men or theyve given the intelligence to some of theyre cronies to steal them .they think they are away with it but they aint .far from it .we have just to pinpoint the one site where the one man is stopping and then we will visit all of them on the same day .ive noticed some times late evening guests reading this thread .well if your connected tell em we aint as fooled as you think we are .and names will appear on various sites .and you will be finished in the dog world .wales and england .

Any way mate were ever thy are i hope you get them back soon. good luck.

brookie it was me who had them in my garden like you said we got fighting and he droped his fone ive had dogs about thirty years and never seen it as bad as [bANNED TEXT] it is at the moment i have now give the dogs up there was three of them [bANNED TEXT] come here to get mine your mate sg got the black bitch now i think tell him she a goodon mate if i hear anything about your dogs i will let you know cheers

brookie it was me who had them in my garden like you said we got fighting and he droped his fone ive had dogs about thirty years and never seen it as bad as [bANNED TEXT] it is at the moment i have now give the dogs up there was three of them [bANNED TEXT] come here to get mine your mate sg got the black bitch now i think tell him she a goodon mate if i hear anything about your dogs i will let you know cheers

thanks mate im over steves tomorrow .i wont rest until i get these dogs back .and i aint far away with my suspicions as to who it is .the truth always comes out in the end .and theres a lot of people looking out for them :thumbs:

if you aint already joined the facebook link lads .then join up and spread the word .they will be appearing again next week in the cmw as they are in there this week and they will be featuring in some newspapers as well .the word is being spread up and down the country and we will get them back in the end .

Whoever has taken these dogs please do the right thing and return them!

You wont get away with it, all the owner wants is his dogs back where they belong.

If you could even take them somewhere safe and hand them in so they can be returned.

two guests reading this again i notice

Your right there ' Brookie ' :thumbdown:

I cant understand why Guests are allowed :hmm::hmm: you either stand by what you say or you keep your mouth shut.

There is to many Guests and far to many NONE&KEYBOARD HUNTERS on here now :yes::yes:

Hope you get them back mate safe and sound :thumbs:

• Like 1

I cant understand why Guests are allowed :hmm::hmm: you either stand by what you say or you keep your mouth shut.

There is to many Guests and far to many NONE&KEYBOARD HUNTERS on here now :yes::yes:

thanks mate .we will get there in the end sg. like me is very confidant we will get them back :thumbs:

thanks mate .we will get there in the end sg. like me is very confidant we will get them back :thumbs:

Just a thoght Brookie, not trying to put you off your ideas off where the dogs are, is it not possible the dogs have been taken across the water to the south, Fishgard or Holyhead, just a thought, do you have anybody who could help overe there.