DOGS STOLEN

I keep checking this link hoping to read you've got dogs back. don't know anything about facebook, but will get my daughter to sort it for me. if i end up running off with some young dolly bird, i will be eternally gratefull to you brookie!!! atb. t.c.

thanks lol i owe you a pint as well i hope i get to buy it for you soon atb geoff
  • Like 1

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

keep passing the facebook link around lads the more signed on the harder it becomes for any one to bring these dogs out into the open .ive been told its this wednesday they are featured in the cmw .its my intention to make these dogs so hot the thieves will never be able to do any thing with em

keep passing the facebook link around lads the more signed on the harder it becomes for any one to bring these dogs out into the open .ive been told its this wednesday they are featured in the cmw .its my intention to make these dogs so hot the thieves will never be able to do any thing with em

Will keep a look out in north west mate hope you get them back soon.

:thumbdown:

ONE OF MY KENNELS WAS BROKEN INTO IN THE NIGHT AND THREE DOGS WERE STOLEN MY OLD TEN YR OLD BITCH LUCY AND TWO YOUNGSTERS BELONGING TO STEVE GASKIN WERE ALSO STOLEN .WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO STEAL AN OLD BITCH OF THAT AGE IS BEYOND ME .THE BLACK BITCH PUP IS TEN MONTHS OLD WITH A FIFTY PENCE SIZE SCAR ON HER LOWER LEFT SHOULDER AND A MOSTLY WHITE DOG PUP WITH SOME BLACK BLACK SPOTS ON HIM . BELOW IS SOME PICS OF THE PUPS BUT THEYVE GROWN A BIT SINCE THEY WERE TAKEN AND MY OLD BITCH 102_0947.jpg

001-1.jpg

DOG.jpg

THE BLACK BITCH ON THE RIGHT IS THE ONE SHES NOW TEN MTHS OLD AND IS ABOUT 25 INCHES HIGH .IM VERY WORRIED ABOUT THE OLD BITCH BECAUSE WHAT THE SCUM WANT STEALING AN OLD BITCH LIKE THAT WITH A GAMMY SHOULDER I DONT KNOW AND AS SOON AS THEY REALISE HOW OLD SHE IS THEY WILL PROB DROP HER OF SOMEWHERE TO FEND FOR HER SELF ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND TREATED IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE

i will keep an eye open an the ear to the ground for you mate in merthyr tydfil

thanks eddie .hedgehunter .aisling and every one else for your continued help .and can i ask everyone who aint yet signed onto the facebook account please do it .since this search began for these dogs we have accumulated loads of intelligence of known dog thieves up and down the country and in due time we will be posting theyre names on this site. there was recently a case of a man confronting dog thieves in his garden and in the ensuing scuffle one of them dropped his mobile with his name stored in it .its high time we started exposing these people for what they are .PROFESSIONAL DOG THIEVES .

harend round our way years ago spaneils odd lurcher they got found out and nobody would go near them same today,bit of lead would be the best put them out there misery realy only way as thye were no men just parasites mate, when i got mines taking it wasnt to hard traveling comunity but they raveld round and i got the back , scum realy when you think of it

harend round our way years ago spaneils odd lurcher they got found out and nobody would go near them same today,bit of lead would be the best put them out there misery realy only way as thye were no men just parasites mate, when i got mines taking it wasnt to hard traveling comunity but they raveld round and i got the back , scum realy when you think of it

we will find em in the end whin .its only a matter of time mate they are red hot now theyre pics are every where .weve got some ideas .but we will keep our cards tight for the time being .they really should just leave em somewhere where they can be found safe before we come knocking .what they want with a ten yr old bitch that doesnt break down until the middle of summer and two pups that have done zilch baffles me. they must be desperate for a dog .but in time theyre names will be blasted all over the net for every one to know who they are :thumbs: