DOGS STOLEN

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

being serous brookie i thought you would had them back mate hope they havent bottled it and abandond them or wore still all the best you got your doubts roughly theres only one reason they took the old bitch whin and thats for breeding .shes ten yr old now so she might not come in again shes not due in until june thats if she comes in again . thats all i can think as to why they havent dropped her somewhere where she can be found safe .they certainly aint got her for work i know shes got a dodgy shoulder full of arthritis and walks with a slight limp .the two youngsters will always be identifiable especially the dog pup and they are now redhot and some one is going to spill the beans shortly .probably to the gaskins as they have friends every where looking for them .plus the work doglost are doing and the exposure and help from all my friends on here and facebook .i thought they were also being featured in this weeks cmw but ive been told they are in next weeks and the week after that .im confidant we will find the culprits identity in time im hopefull these boys see sence and just put them some where .where they will be found safe cos we wont give up looking for em

have added you on facebook brookie and will tell everyone on my facebook to keep an eye out for you

all best

thanks very much im very gratefull to you :thumbs:

its no problem if everyone else on hear that goes onto facebook do the same as there is thousands of people that go onto facebook everyday its a big social networking site so everyone can keep an eye out for you all over the world.

all best.

As the Facebook page is doing so well I have set up a group for them. I will leave Brookie to add photos. Hope the link works

http://www.(!64.56:886/home.php?#!/home.php?sk=group_120340321372050&ap=1

i would like to ask every member of this site to join this link on face book and pass it on to all theyre individual friends on face book .if we only beat this lot of dog thieves its a step in the right direction . i personally wont stop until i either get em back or find out definately who broke into my out house and stole these dogs .so please pass this link on to all your friends on face book . :thumbs: