DOGS STOLEN

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

what i would ask all you lads in the bristol area is please keep an eye out for the coloured dog pup .he will be around the 26inch height now hes very distinctive markings a black patch offside on his rump with two black ears hopefully someone can fetch the pic up of him from the first page of this thread to refresh everyone of what he looks like .as sure as i got to the bottom of my old bitch i will get to the bottom of the other two .thanks every one for your continued help and support

what i would ask all you lads in the bristol area is please keep an eye out for the coloured dog pup .he will be around the 26inch height now hes very distinctive markings a black patch offside on his rump with two black ears hopefully someone can fetch the pic up of him from the first page of this thread to refresh everyone of what he looks like .as sure as i got to the bottom of my old bitch i will get to the bottom of the other two .thanks every one for your continued help and support

post-31288-0-84317200-1308908826_thumb.jpg

thanks doe .and danby . reliable information tells he was sold in bristol all information will be in confidence :thumbs:

thanks doe .and danby . reliable information tells he was sold in bristol all information will be in confidence :thumbs:

"coloured" you mean the pied black n white pup.

not being sarky just that im up monmouth all weekend then travelling through bristol weekend :thumbs:

there will be an update soon lads on those responsible for stealing these dogs .with names and pics . its only today i found out that some one who lives quite close to me approx ten miles away as been mixing with these scum and working and out running with them he was the one who brought them to my door in the first place .this thieving scum is based in england but are constant visitors back and forth into wales .what i will say to any lads in wales involved in any forth coming comps is be carefull cos ive heard through the grapevine that these lot are involved. just be carefull with your dogs.

in the meantime id be very gratefull if people would keep an eye out in the bristol area for the coloured dog .then ill move onto the black bitch then .thanks folks

the black bitch then .thanks folks

Sounds like the net is closing in on them Brookie,hope you get them both back soon mate,

and well done to all involved in the search...Ben.

Sounds like the net is closing in on them Brookie,hope you get them both back soon mate,

thanks ben . i know whos stolen these dogs its only a matter of time [bANNED TEXT] i put names up on here and expose them all. just because ive got the old bitch they think its quietened me down .but im more determined than ever to expose em now .more so for not returning the youngsters . i also know for sure that one or two on here monitor this thread on a regular basis because they think it keeps em one jump ahead of me .but rest assured we are onto you .and names will be put up on here along with other info .if youve got any brains the other two will be returned before hand

thanks ben . i know whos stolen these dogs its only a matter of time [bANNED TEXT] i put names up on here and expose them all. just because ive got the old bitch they think its quietened me down .but im more determined than ever to expose em now .more so for not returning the youngsters . i also know for sure that one or two on here monitor this thread on a regular basis because they think it keeps em one jump ahead of me .but rest assured we are onto you .and names will be put up on here along with other info .if youve got any brains the other two will be returned before hand

atb finding them pal,sooner then later :thumbs: