DOGS STOLEN

Good luck Brookie in getting your dogs back .Im sure if you had just one of the c**ts hung

up on a bull hook in a barn for 24hrs he would tell everything ,wish i was lighting the blowtorch

to his balls ,id guarantee you he would sing in 2 mins .

right idea f**k his balls fry the c**ts brain with the blow torch

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just an up date lads .im pleased to say ive got the old bitch back .we are onto this scum big time now and theres only so much i can say for a while .then there will be names and pics put on to show every one in the dog game who these dog thieves are .and its not only mine theyve stolen in the past either .theres been so much pressure put on this rubbish by doglost .the facebook account and the publicity this site and its members have given in the search for my dogs .from the outset ive been certain as to knowing who had them .it was just a case of locating them and keeping the pressure on .im also certain that they look in on this site on a regular basis .my old bitch was left tied to a lampost in abergavenny i was alerted by text from one of theyre cronies pretending to be a well known dog man (annonymously ) she had been bred from tits dragging on the floor thin as a rake crawling with fleas and stinking .next on the agenda is getting the other two back and we do know roughly the whereabouts of them and at least one of the new owners is a member on here .im just waiting on info as to his user name . i really would like to thank gina from doglost for all her help and all the members on here for your continued support and the face book account organisers . :thumbs:

just an up date lads .im pleased to say ive got the old bitch back .we are onto this scum big time now and theres only so much i can say for a while .then there will be names and pics put on to show every one in the dog game who these dog thieves are .and its not only mine theyve stolen in the past either .theres been so much pressure put on this rubbish by doglost .the facebook account and the publicity this site and its members have given in the search for my dogs .from the outset ive been certain as to knowing who had them .it was just a case of locating them and keeping the pressure on .im also certain that they look in on this site on a regular basis .my old bitch was left tied to a lampost in abergavenny i was alerted by text from one of theyre cronies pretending to be a well known dog man (annonymously ) she had been bred from tits dragging on the floor thin as a rake crawling with fleas and stinking .next on the agenda is getting the other two back and we do know roughly the whereabouts of them and at least one of the new owners is a member on here .im just waiting on info as to his user name . i really would like to thank gina from doglost for all her help and all the members on here for your continued support and the face book account organisers . :thumbs:

post-31288-0-10131600-1308765736_thumb.jpg

post-31288-0-69087000-1308765729_thumb.jpg

post-31288-0-61149600-1308765740_thumb.jpg

Brilliant result for the old bitch, :victory: but what the fcuk are they thinking about stealing dogs let alone a 10yr old semi retired one, i realy hope justice gets done towards all the wank stains involved in the theft, :diablo:

• Like 1

Brilliant result for the old bitch, :victory: but what the fcuk are they thinking about stealing dogs let alone a 10yr old semi retired one, i realy hope justice gets done towards all the wank stains involved in the theft, :diablo:

they steal dogs cos theyre scabs and cannot make a good dog themselves .and are busting with jealousy . all they are any good for is robbing old ladies in theyre homes and sneaking around peoples property in the early hours.they wont be doing much sneaking when my lot catch up with em .every one in the dog game will know of this scum before to long

great out come for you mate best thing that has been added on thl for a long time good luck with your dog,s and full recovery of your old bitch mate :thumbs:
  • Like 1

about time some good news was posted on here ,alot of people may of given up at this stage .Upmost respect to you pal ,i really hope you het the other 2 dogs back and that your old bitch makes a speedy recovery