DOGS STOLEN

brookie will call in for a chat next time down in town. any news on dogs fingers crossed mate .

be good to see you and catch up on some craic . we got some ideas mate about em . they are obviously trying to keep the old bitch for breeding .why else would anyone want to keep hold of a stolen ten yr old bitch with a shoulder full of arthritis .

the gaskin boys will find the youngsters and i wont let up looking for the old bitch .the word will get out in the end .

they will be in the cmw next week .then theres national press exposure after that . if in the mean time we defo pinpoint em some where .which in time we will .then we mobilise the troops.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

lads theres far to many dogs being stolen now .its at epidemic proportion and tonight it could happen to any one . doglost have a great help to me and are great organisation .i didnt know they even existed before our three were stolen. they are a volountary organisation and are all self funding .every dog owner needs to be aware of doglost and give them ultimate support .because you never know when you might need them .the more support doglost have the harder it will be for scum to rob our dogs and get away with it. every dog owner should sign up to the site and visit it and familiarise them selves with the stolen and lost dogs featured on there .that way more dogs will be found and returned to theyre rightfull owners .and the more pressure put on the people who steal them

:icon_redface: Thanks for the plug Brookie, Made me blush.

Can I just add that although we are all volunteers and it is entirely our own choice as to how much we help (ie. phone calls, printing posters etc) the website itself is payed for from donations and fundraising events which sometimes just about cover running costs and sometimes not. You can read on my profile why I want to help you all with working dogs, any of us can loose a dog no matter how carefull we are. We lost one of ours last month. He was a well behaved GSD x grey x collie who never liked to let us out of sight. On a walk one afternoon he suddenly shot off into a wood and didn't come back when called. Within 20 mins we had a call to say he had been hit by a car which didn't even slow down even though others had stopped and had hazards on when they saw him on a country road. Although it was such a shock at least we knew what had happened to him, without that call we would have been out searching the woods all night. Sorry to ramble off subject byt just want you all to know a bit more about what Doglost does and give Lucy and pups a bump at the same time.

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the strictest confidence .i want my old bitch back and the gaskins want theyre youngsters back .these dogs are redhot now and are being looked for by men all over the country .it only takes one being spotted any where in the back of a car .van .or being walked some where .they cant keep em locked away for ever .even if its next year and we accidently cross paths with our dogs we will always recognise our dogs instantly .any info leading to the recovery of any of these dogs will be rewarded

• Like 1