DOGS STOLEN

sorry to hear this brookie ...the lowest form of life is dog thieves ..hope you get them back soon ....like you say the dog world is a very small world ..these dogs may aswell be given back or dropped off becasue whoever has them aint going to be able to do jack shit with them....good luck in finding them ...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

sorry to hear this brookie ...the lowest form of life is dog thieves ..hope you get them back soon ....like you say the dog world is a very small world ..these dogs may aswell be given back or dropped off becasue whoever has them aint going to be able to do jack shit with them....good luck in finding them ... cheers snoop . like you say they are the lowest of low .and to steal a ten yr old bitch with a shoulder full of arthritis but we will find em in the end .im going to upload a copy of a flyer ive been circulating around police stations and pounds if any one would help out by copying it and posting it in theyre area id be very gratefull

BROOKIE, IF YOU HAVE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH TRAVELLERS THEN YOU CAN BET ITS THEM. EVERY DOG MAN THAT DEALS WITH TRAVELLERS ENDS UP GETTING THEIR LURCHERS/CHICKENS STOLEN. IT WILL HAVE BEEN THOSE THAT YOU THINK WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING. I HOPE YOU GET THEM BAK, THEY WILL BE IN SOME CONTAINER SOMEWHERE AND JUST TAKEN OUT TO BE RUN. SIMPLE RULE, MESS WITH TRAVELLERS AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE ANY GOOD STOCK, BE IT LURCHERS OR CHICKENS. SORRY TO HEAR OF UR LOSS.

BROOKIE, IF YOU HAVE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH TRAVELLERS THEN YOU CAN BET ITS THEM. EVERY DOG MAN THAT DEALS WITH TRAVELLERS ENDS UP GETTING THEIR LURCHERS/CHICKENS STOLEN. IT WILL HAVE BEEN THOSE THAT YOU THINK WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING. I HOPE YOU GET THEM BAK, THEY WILL BE IN SOME CONTAINER SOMEWHERE AND JUST TAKEN OUT TO BE RUN. SIMPLE RULE, MESS WITH TRAVELLERS AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE ANY GOOD STOCK, BE IT LURCHERS OR CHICKENS. SORRY TO HEAR OF UR LOSS.

not all travellers mate i would never nick anuver mans dogs.and theres a lot of travellers got there eye out looking for brookies dogs im a traveller so dont run them down theres good and bad in all walks of life sume bad sume good.brookies good friend with sume of us and if we new were hes dogs was we would try and get them back for him.

not all travellers mate i would never nick anuver mans dogs.and theres a lot of travellers got there eye out looking for brookies dogs im a traveller so dont run them down theres good and bad in all walks of life sume bad sume good.brookies good friend with sume of us and if we new were hes dogs was we would try and get them back for him.

Your wright mate I know some good lads I trust.

But you know as well as me that 99% of dogs chaud are chaud by Travelers and not just gorgers dogs either. They may not be English boys but theres a very good chance this is the same.

Edited by baldockbanks courser

hey brookie didnd know it was you on here jf i was out today with some mates up north and asked them to keep an eye out for dogs being offered around .hope your keeping ok other than this shit boyo .good luck finding them mate .

But you know as well as me that 99% of dogs chaud are chaud by Travelers and not just gorgers dogs either. They may not be English boys but theres a very good chance this is the same.

99% of dogs chored are chored by travellers! Thats a pretty big statement to make!

hey brookie didnd know it was you on here jf i was out today with some mates up north and asked them to keep an eye out for dogs being offered around .hope your keeping ok other than this shit boyo .good luck finding them mate .

cheers bo : yo mate .these dogs are red hot mate and we will keep the pressure on em .thanks for the support .you should call in when your in town and have a chat :thumbs:

99% of dogs chored are chored by travellers! Thats a pretty big statement to make!

have you ever known anyone else to take a lurcher unless sent to do so?

Thats why if you look back at old posts its very rare you hear any more about the dogs, unless there old or dont run well when tested because they only get run between thereselves and its not done to grass.

Im not having a dig its just how It is. I really hope this is an exception.