DOGS STOLEN

Let us know as soon as they are in the media (news papers, radio or local TV) and they will be bumped up to the top again on Doglost. I hope it brings good news soon.

im hoping to get them into the cmw for next week but if not they will be in for the following week .and the earth dog running dog .these dogs are red hot now and as soon as they brought out in to the open they will be found .there are people looking for them from cumbria down to kent .and right across wales . along with the work dogslost is doing in locating these dogs i know its only a matter of time .i would ask these people to see common sense and just put them some where where they will be found safe

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

Let us know as soon as they are in the media (news papers, radio or local TV) and they will be bumped up to the top again on Doglost. I hope it brings good news soon.

im hoping to get them into the cmw for next week but if not they will be in for the following week .and the earth dog running dog .these dogs are red hot now and as soon as they brought out in to the open they will be found .there are people looking for them from cumbria down to kent .and right across wales . along with the work dogslost is doing in locating these dogs i know its only a matter of time .i would ask these people to see common sense and just put them some where where they will be found safe

c'mon lads as he says see some sense and return them safe ! a.t.b. best with getting them back mate will keep my eyes open down this neck of the woods.

Edited by superfurryanimal

ive some better pics to get uploaded later today .and they will be featured on local radio stations as well on thursday which will lead to more broadcasting on bigger radio stations .no stone will be left unturned in the search for these dogs .the gaskins are flat out searching as are people all over the country

HOPE YOU GET THEM BACK,ITS BEEN A WHILE NOW AND THE LUCK DOS,ENT SEEM 2 BE WITH YOUS ,A FEW DAYS A GO THOUGHT YOU NEALY HAD THEM BACK AND NOW THE TRAIL HAS GONE DEAD ,I REALY DO HOPE YOU GET THEM BACK,BUT AS TIME GOES ON

heres some better pics lads .

102_0924.jpg

102_0929.jpg

this is the black bitch taken a few months ago shes now ten months old .

102_0947.jpg

102_0946.jpg

102_0944.jpg

above is the dog pup hes now 6 mths old and is a very big strong puppy hes about 23 inches high at the moment and on his rump which isnt showing in the pic he has a black patch

and below is some pics of old lucy

mollyandrosie018.jpg

its a week today they were taken so its early days but they will be found .

Edited by brookie

theres always guests reading this thread .and without a doubt some one knows something and in time it will come out .this theft will have a lot of publicity over the next few weeks . theres a reward offered for information leading to the recovery of these dogs and all information will be treated in confidence .

Good luck fella, know exactly how you feel, had mine stolen 2 months ago now, coursing dogs just seem irresistable to these wankers. Best of luck and don't give up, I'm not, every day that passes just means more bones will be broken when I find out

Good luck fella, know exactly how you feel, had mine stolen 2 months ago now, coursing dogs just seem irresistable to these wankers. Best of luck and don't give up, I'm not, every day that passes just means more bones will be broken when I find out

cheers mate .we will never give up on finding these dogs .nor will they ever run them as soon as they take these dogs out of hiding they will be found. why any one would want to steal a ten yr old cripple thats a little girls pet is beyond me . but we will get em back in the end .if these boys had any sence they would leave these dogs some where safe where they can be found and returned

i really appreciate every ones help and support and i know you are all keeping an eye out for them . im doing an appeal on a local radio station tomorrow and some more on other radio stations on friday . they will be featured in the cmw shortly as well we will only up the pressure on these people and continue to do so . the gaskin family are also on the case .we will find these dogs eventually