DOGS STOLEN

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

Didnt expect this post brother will bell the lads local to me and get the word out here someone knew too much as i know your carefull with your dogs.

Cant understand them taking lucy either unless they plan to breed her the pups are running well from her so could be the case either way the type and markings will not be easy for them to run them in company will bell you later today fingers crossed you will hear something soon my mate they want naming and then sorting atb

thanks for all the help lads the gaskins are making a lot of phone calls around the country .its going to be very difficult for who evers taken them to do anything with them especially the dog pup as hes such a unique colour on the blind side of the pic he has a black spot on his rump and when ever hes brought out hes going to be easily identifiable the black bitch as a scar on her lower left shoulder the size of a firty pence piece .i just hope that with enough pressure put on em they will put em back somewhere local

i wouldnt worrie to much pal,them gaskins will find out were they are,atb anyway :thumbs:

thanks for all the support folks .theres been developements .in the searcg for these dogs .what i would be very gratefull for folks is if people around the country can post these details with vets and local dog pounds along with my phone number because i think that they will be dumped very shortly because of the heat thats being created on these thieves

thanks for all the support folks .theres been developements .in the searcg for these dogs .what i would be very gratefull for folks is if people around the country can post these details with vets and local dog pounds along with my phone number because i think that they will be dumped very shortly because of the heat thats being created on these thieves

Glad to hear it pal but the scum shouldn't be out doing it then dumping them if there is to much heat with the dogs they shouldn't have done it in first place i know how it feels going to the kennels and no dogs its horrible they really do want naming shaming and dealing with they get me mad so they do jealous c**ts thats what they are but the other thing is there is probably some1looking after the dogs for a pup deal these people are just as bad in my book rant over but all the best

this is another request folks.if people could just register details and descriptions of the dogs along with contact numbers in theyre local areas . cos theres going to be names and locations put up on here and other sites very shortly .im just waiting on the police doing theyre bit .these dogs are to hot to handle now for these scum .theyve only got to dump em now

this is another request folks.if people could just register details and descriptions of the dogs along with contact numbers in theyre local areas . cos theres going to be names and locations put up on here and other sites very shortly .im just waiting on the police doing theyre bit .these dogs are to hot to handle now for these scum .theyve only got to dump em now

be good to see some thieving c**ts get a bit of pay back,infact a lot of pay back,hope it all turns out for the best mate :thumbs:

if you register them with dog lost, they will get all areas covered for you.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/add_dog.php?status=Lost

Thanks Farlap, Doglost is completely free, run by volunteers who just want to get missing/stolen dogs back where they belong. We have helpers who scan rescues etc to search for missing ones so get yours registered and there will be more chance of them being spotted. Co-ordinators have the expierience to know how to go about following up leads and get results.