Ferret Finders

Hi all at present time I am fixing and testing mine and my sons ferret finders.

This is my first post.

Have the four ferrets ready to go I was told that some lads are coming up here today,

My gun is up at my sons house so we can go out with lads this week.

friday was fun getting my son and the other lad to the farm.

again

Hi All

are p/s I have a 1962 Rover P4 for sale all in running order

Well of to solder and test mark 1 15 feet Deben ferret finder have 8 feet finders

Edited by matchbox

Hi all at present time I am fixing and testing mine and my sons ferret finders.

This is my first post.

Have the four ferrets ready to go I was told that some lads are coming up here today,

My gun is up at my sons house so we can go out with lads this week.

friday was fun getting my son and the other lad to the farm.

again

Hi All

are p/s I have a 1962 Rover P4 for sale all in running order

Well of to solder and test mark 1 15 feet Deben ferret finder have 8 feet finders

i was just curious as i have 2 mk1 locators that dont pick up the collars thought he may no whats wrong wiyh them

There are the same problems with them that I fix on min If is !1 Broken 9v wire/2 Speeker/3 Potentionmeter on off switch /4ferac rod/5Copper tracks & solder /6wet damp water on ic

Clean and fix all mine.

Regards

PS see sender units clean them.

i was just curious as i have 2 mk1 locators that dont pick up the collars thought he may no whats wrong wiyh them

There are the same problems with them that I fix on min If is !1 Broken 9v wire/2 Speeker/3 Potentionmeter on off switch /4ferac rod/5Copper tracks & solder /6wet damp water on ic

Clean and fix all mine.

Regards

PS see sender units clean them.

Alright mate mine picks up the collars,but it seems out by a foot is there anyway of recalibrating it thanks jim

There are a couple of pot resistors (blue trimmers) that you can fiddle with. It's a bit of trial and error.

You can ajust the pot carbon track resistors but the balance of the field coil will be right off ie areal I would fit two new pot rotary resistors and solder all points then put new potentionmeter get a old radio and my signal tester and have collar on and a tape in feet on the ground works for me I make my owen circuts boards and build them on copper plate thats paint the tracks then desolve the excess copper.Can you please do me a favour look at the ic chips on the bremin and tell me the colds off the should be two chips if the are any other numbers can you please send then to me.