A WORD OF WARNING

hi ya folks

i just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has helped in kind words and support in donations and just offering there help it has been fantastic and very heart warming indeed i just never expected it at all and like i have said a few times it has felt cheeky excepting donations from people

thank you very much

but i never expected any of this and we thank you from the bottom of our heats

brenden will leave everyone a post very soon

thank you all again

shay and brenden

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi shay i would like to get the ball rolling and donate £5 towards your sons new gun if you have paypal pm me your info so i can pay it in. atb tony.

hi mate i dont mind giving a little money to you so it will go to your sons gun just let me know cheers DM

Hi, Shay. I've been away for a few days and I've only just read this...

What a twat of a thing to do, I really hope you catch up with the little sh*t sometime very soon. Tosser :thumbdown:

I don't use Pay-pal any more but if you PM me your address, I'll tip a fiver in too, mate.

I really do hope it didn't spoil you and your lads day too much, Shay. Just Keep a little faith in 'what goes round, comes round'.... :thumbs: He'll get what he's due, one way or another.

Do you have the gun's serial number?? You never know....

Cheers.

hi ya folks

well as promised brenden wanted to say a huge big thank you to everyone who has helped in donations and kind words we have reached the goal to replace the gun that was taken from him and made him very sad once i had told him which made me feel sick in anger after what was done we are still looking for the lad that had done it to my son brenden well forgetting that and coming back to the people on here THL and the BSA FORUM that have helped in every way possible and believe me it touch mine and the wifes hearts like you wouldnt believe you made our xmas and new year to replace the gun with a nice little gun for my son he is over the moon and thanks you all from the bottom of his heart brenden started to cry after reading some of the comments and i think it got a little to much for him but he is so very greatful for what his and my frinds on here have done for him words just cant not say i was gutted to say the least as i was emailing a good friend on the bsa forum at the time of the phone and told him straight away and then we left to see this lad but after getting there i had enough and needed to come home i just couldn't tell my son what had happened or were his gun had gone to but thank you to you all that have helped me to give him the xmas prezzy he wanted it has been so touching with what you have all pm'd me and posted to me about and the help you have all give and shown

i am going tomorrow to pick up the gun so i cant wait to see brendens face when i get home then i am taking him out for a shoot with his dad :thumbs: i am as a dad so very proud of all my friends on here and even some people i didnt even know that have helped in every way i really do thank you all :notworthy:

to see what people have done for me on here was unbelieveable and never in a million years will we forget what you have done for me and my family you all together have brought my sons dream to live and i couldnt thank you all enough :notworthy:

i will get some pictures of brenden and his new gun tomorrow or thursday to post up

but like i said words cant say what i would like to say to each and everyone of you that helped me and my son :thumbs:

i am the proudest dad alive to have friends like this to help when i was in need and to do that for my son then you are all friends indeed

a big huge thank you to each and everyone of you that helped

kindest regards

shay and brenden

Edited by venomviper

hi ya dom

yeah be good to see ya matey been a while buddy

and yeah everyone has been spot on and i cant thank them enough

andy buddy i tried to email you back pal but it would let me i had the same problem with pm to DM as well it just said there was an error buddy

but again andy thank you for the offer and kind words

regards

shay and brenden

I'm just happy that it worked out well for you both in the end, Shay. It's a funny old place, this internet thing. I've never really bothered with it before THL but I've met some really good folks through here.

Glad you got sorted, mate :thumbs:

Edited by andyfr1968

Hiya Shay and Brendon.

Not long back from our christmas break.

So sorry to hear of your trouble, but also very happy you have now sorted it :thumbs: Already been said, I hope you catch up with the thief.

I take it you have informed the police mate, the little cherrub may be wanted for other incidents?

Weldone to Iksopener "Liam" for suggesting a whip round, and to everyone who helped out :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.