A WORD OF WARNING

hi ya folks

well as you all know me and my son brenden and that i trust a few people i have delt with in the past well my son asked if he could his hw95k so he could have the same gun as me bless he loves me what can i say well a friend of mine said his mate from work wanted one but didnt get paid until today hummm as my mate vouched for him and had known him a long time i trusted what he said and he took it over to until today to pick the money up so my mate called me a couple of hours ago saying he couldnt get in touch with him and that he hadnt been into work (man flu) came to mind so my mate said we could go over to collect it from his house so off we went to collect the money no problem until we got there we got to the house were he lives and knocked on the door a room mate answered and asked us what we wanted so after speaking to him we got the impression that the lad had done one and no kidding either he had not only done one with my sons gun but everything else including there rent money as well so not happy i had arrange to pick up a cracking little gun for my son a bsa hornet 22 tench reg'd and very well looked after by a very good friend of mine (phil) i have only just got back from looking for the bloke now and my son is sat on the sofa asking when he could have his new gun i am proper f-cking gutted my heart is in bits over this and trust me when or if i find the lad that has done this to my son god only knows :censored::censored::censored::censored:

now my son is going to be gutted the hw95k was his first proper gun and he loved it and never wanted to sell it until this week has he wanted the same as i had and now i am lost what horrible nasty ba-tards are around on xmas hey lads

i now have to explain to my son that he wont be able to get one yet until i have enough to cover the other gun which is pretty cheap and he is a good friend selling it to me

all on xmas eve to well lads i just wanted to let you all know please be very careful who you deal with

regards

shay

Edited by venomviper

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi shay i would like to get the ball rolling and donate £5 towards your sons new gun if you have paypal pm me your info so i can pay it in. atb tony.

hi mate i dont mind giving a little money to you so it will go to your sons gun just let me know cheers DM

hi ya buddy

cheers matey words just cant say how i am feeling buddy i will try and sell my new silenced shottie to get him the gun as he will be expecting it on thursday so i hope i can get it sorted for then

thank you again buddy for your kind words

shay