stunning german wirehaired pointer pups for sale

stunning gwp puppies i own both parents and both work well with hawks and the gun the sire was bought on the recommendation of simon tyers of Hawcfoft Gundogs. and the dam was trained by mike at milscer gundogs and he asked to buy her i have 4 bitches and 3 dogs, all legally docked

the pups were born on 18th dec . Please phone 07930111305 0r 0191 2809489 for further information . Photos to follow and i hope you have a great xmas atb kevin

stunning gwp puppies i own both parents and both work well with hawks and the gun the sire was bought on the recommendation of simon tyers of Hawcfoft Gundogs. i have 4 bitches and 3 dogs, all legally docked

the pups were born on 18th dec . Please phone 07930111305 0r 0191 2809489 for further information . Photos to follow and i hope you have a great xmas atb kevin

what lines are the parents, and also what are their hip scores? I know someone who may be keen.

whereabouts are you fella ?

i am in north tynside newcastle reet next to the tyne tunnel atb kevin there breeding lines are line bred to ir ch ardvally hoffman with gavic lines barndarrig lines with a small bit of kimmax and wiggmansburg and bryantscroft atb kevin

whereabouts are you fella ?

i am in north tynside newcastle reet next to the tyne tunnel atb kevin there breeding lines are line bred to ir ch ardvally hoffman with gavic lines barndarrig lines with a small bit of kimmax and wiggmansburg and bryantscroft atb kevin

.....and parents hips?