Deer/GH Type 28''

Will make a half decent lamp dog, 100% stockbroke, Jumps anything, Retrieve when he gets to know you, Can be a bit funny about bring it right to hand when there another dog there, Fine with other dogs, Sound in the kennel, Very obedient ect ect

Just anit got the gears for certain day time quarry one paced thats why iam parting with him....

Iam putting him up for a £100 just to make sure he gets a decent home and keep the arseholes/peddlers/wankers away...!!

No Stupid Remarks Anit Intrested Dont Reply..........!!!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE......

picz would help with the sale atb mate

Ill get Pics up soon just waiting for one of me girls or the wife too get in, I anit no good on theses thing fella, Just too say he is a big black broken coated dog with a white chest

Thats it fellas anit got the gears for me in the day on long lugs its not that he anit got the top end speed,

could be an handy dog in small fields tho atb with the sale the price is cheap :thumbs:

The price is for the working lurcher mans price there enough against us without us trying too line our pocket off our own.....

You cant buy a pup these's days for £100 never mind something thats up and running/Retreiveing/stockbrock/Very good obdience/Ect Ect Iam by no means trying too make him out as a world beater cause he anit, But will make someone a handy enough lamp dog,

Yis T 7