Finally got it

not saying you are telling fibbs but for a terrier to kill a fox before you could dig 0.5 in sand in an easy place would take some doing. if the dog did kill it then fair play and i take my hat off to the dog, but he doesnt look like he has taken much stick. he must have a very good technique

not saying you are telling fibbs but for a terrier to kill a fox before you could dig 0.5 in sand in an easy place would take some doing. if the dog did kill it then fair play and i take my hat off to the dog, but he doesnt look like he has taken much stick. he must have a very good technique

Why wouldi lie,if i wasgoing to lie would of sad it was a ffteen foot dig in rock hrd ground.

No techniqe the dog got the fox by the throat end of,it could of hd heart attack anything mate.

I dont no wht else i can say to you mate,the dog got the fox at the end of the day mate end of really.

Why wouldi lie,if i wasgoing to lie would of sad it was a ffteen foot dig in rock hrd ground.

No techniqe the dog got the fox by the throat end of,it could of hd heart attack anything mate.

I dont no wht else i can say to you mate,the dog got the fox at the end of the day mate end of really.

its just not heard of that often is it mate a terrier killing a fox in a dig that probably took less than ten minutes. fair play anyway im not to botherd i was just putting up an opinion hope the dog carries on doing well

its just not heard of that often is it mate a terrier killing a fox in a dig that probably took less than ten minutes. fair play anyway im not to botherd i was just putting up an opinion hope the dog carries on doing well

dig didnt take long at all mate,he was down there for a bit beforewe dug though to mate.think he jst got a good hold on the throat is all.

if someone had u by the throat for ten min there wudnt be much of a kick out of u why try an knock the lad maybe your jealous of his dog

Found the set not far from the feeders,quite an easy dig only bout 0.5m deep in nice sandy ground.Opend up to the dog locked on to an already dead charlie.

post-15693-0-57774100-1292518346_thumb.jpg

this site cracks me up..this pictures not from a winter dig.. :clapper: