27 people in court

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

was at court this month for supposedly going in pursuit at covengham louth we pleaded guilty there was 4 of us ine got 180 one got 200 one got 250 one got 300 they also took car. 10 yrs ago i was a l

The police said they take Hare coursing very seriously.   Of course they do, it's a non crime which raises their profiles. They take it more seriously than violent crimes.

Just heard on the radio 27 people due in court in the new year.Arrested in the Boston area lucky for us there,s no real crime so they can spend thousands chasing round after a few dogs.I have a fair b

got jeep stuck on salisbury plains the other day with a mate police came and give us a write bollocking but couldnt prove we were hare coursing had 2 let us go. then the farmer who owned the land pulled us out and warned us if he se us agen dogs would be shot n motor beat up! shook his hand and headed home. id say luck was on are side that day :feck: but people i no have come unstuck in the same area.

The farmer threatened to shoot your dogs , ..and you shook his hand .!!

YEA shoot his dogs because he driving across fields where he as no permission and you wonder why coursing men get bad names people like this thinking ok drive into any field and course instead getting out knocking on few doors getting permission and parking in the farmers yard then there is no bull shit what a joke :wallbash:

i can get permission 4 rabbits but i got a bitch that likes bigland like fens and plains and i dont no many people with permission round then places and i like 2 work dogs reguerly so if that meens poaching then so be it and we wasnt driving jeep in fields it was on byways next 2 feilds thats why they couldnt prove [bANNED TEXT] we were doing its all mod land were we were so didnt really no it was keepered! have u got permission on bigland then? some of the daywalkers will no how hard this is 2 come by.

so they are taking cars and fining people to the hilt for what is really a wild animal being chased!!! i might get a pet fox and train it to chase a hare wonder if id be done for coursing then??

those dicks that decided to go for a walk down the road and decided to knock the living s**t out of 85yr old mrs.russel at number 29, to take whats left of her pension to buy a pack of fags, afterall all us tax payers pay for the tossers methadone treatment!! he could then go and beat and rape the 12 yr old who lives 11 doors down the old lady and yeah he might get locked up and charged but inside he'l be put on the medical wing then on protection with all the other dirty nonces given his methadone, fed, clothed, toiletries all he has to do is go and pack tea bags into little bags to earn £9 a week to buy chocolate and baccy he has no worries he gets looked after from our money!!!!

i go and chase an animal with my dog end up in court, big fine, loose my car, dog, job as i have now got a criminal record!! tell you what god help the little bagheads if i ever get put on community service il tear their heads off dirty horrible bas***s and will take great pleasure in doing so, i think next time i get a pull for poaching il let the copper talk down to me calling me "son" then im going to try and drop him wonder what il get for that?? maybe a fine and community service?? bet its a lot less than chasing a hare this country takes the piss, the government takes the piss, i watched one program on sky about the riots in manchester, bolton area with the edl and some do gooders, this one copper told a girl he could smack her in the face and get away with it if he felt it necassary, as it would assist him in an arrest....sorry but who the f**k are these people?? they obviously think they are judge dredd (I AM THE LAW) law unto themselves, wonder what would happen if all people decended on london, students, hunters, edl, nf etc etc the coppers would shit it and i bet would get a good hiding if i could rally the country id have the robbing fu****g government out like the french revolution,i didnt vote for them so dont give a shit, they increase VAT, Fuel, food, alcohol, fags everything cause they are greedy greedy bast***s and they then tell us its because of some former scotish idiot bullshitting us when labour were in power.... they still let all the immigrants in though who then get everything, house, phone, cars it makes me sick to the stomach when you see his neighbour a former soldier who served the country lost an eye struggling to pay for his gas, eleccy and feeding his family,on £100 a month not a week a month whilst next door mr.oth so they then cut the dole to 32 a week while ramdok shitty cock next door gets full dole, income support, cold weather payments, community care grants all out of our tax!! if we have a problem with that we are racist i say if they dont like it f**k off back to their own country because im damn sure if these polish, lituaniuns, pakistanis or whoever else worked as hard in their own country asnd as cheap their country wouldnt be such a festering shithole they would want to come over here, if we went their would we get all their tax payers money?? would we bollox, its like saying ok, you and your family are going to be killed if you dont get out of england even though you white british you must go to afganistan and seek refuge their...... what would be the outcome??? you would be beheaded after getting through passport control well thats what they should do here machine guns on dover any immigrants shoot them, the airports soon as they get off the plane put back on and shipped back, i used to be proud to be british but there isnt anything great about great britain anymore its a huge fu****g joke no one will do anything at all about it so there you go ..........lol rant over i guess!!!! :)

the boston standard and the fenland citizen are always printing warnings for the public to ring the hot line

true story, Shaun Vickers was with me on some of my permission at Frampton when my mobile rings and instead of a number it says "unavailable" it was Bostons Chief Inspector telling me to get of the land or they would come and get us if one of the dogs as much as crossed the dyke where it shouldnt be, I didnt believe it was the police until he gave me my details, when asked how he got my number he just said we have means and warned me they were watching wht I got upto with the dogs.

Now heres the crux

This was the winter BEFORE the ban, thats how hot Boston is, found out later that Dennis Estates(land owners) got a warning also

got jeep stuck on salisbury plains the other day with a mate police came and give us a write bollocking but couldnt prove we were hare coursing had 2 let us go. then the farmer who owned the land pulled us out and warned us if he se us agen dogs would be shot n motor beat up! shook his hand and headed home. id say luck was on are side that day :feck: but people i no have come unstuck in the same area.

The farmer threatened to shoot your dogs , ..and you shook his hand .!!

YEA shoot his dogs because he driving across fields where he as no permission and you wonder why coursing men get bad names people like this thinking ok drive into any field and course instead getting out knocking on few doors getting permission and parking in the farmers yard then there is no bull shit what a joke :wallbash:

i can get permission 4 rabbits but i got a bitch that likes bigland like fens and plains and i dont no many people with permission round then places and i like 2 work dogs reguerly so if that meens poaching then so be it and we wasnt driving jeep in fields it was on byways next 2 feilds thats why they couldnt prove [bANNED TEXT] we were doing its all mod land were we were so didnt really no it was keepered! have u got permission on bigland then? some of the daywalkers will no how hard this is 2 come by.

I would have to get rid of my dogs if i only worked them on permission..dont imagine anyone will get permisson for big ears anymore anyway, so its either do what ya can where ya can or pack it in and thats not goin to happen

Does the Lincolnshire Constabulary only recruit coppers who are anti coursing ? Here in Wolves , our police love nothing more than drawing their batons on football lads , harrassing motorists , etc , i can run hares and see the Molineux and the town off the land , but the chance of a copper coming out to me is very remote , seems to me the problem is that the heirarchy of Lincolnshire Police have made it a priority instead of tackling more serious crime .

Its pritty much the same around here mate, ive been pulled up twice for supposedly hare coursing and the old bill hadnt realy got a clue! 1 of them pulled me up and ended up asking me what the law on coursing was..the other was trying to tell me i couldnt hunt anything at all with dogs no more, im sure the lads round lincon arnt goin to come across coppers like that

• 1 month later...

was at court this month for supposedly going in pursuit at covengham louth we pleaded guilty there was 4 of us ine got 180 one got 200 one got 250 one got 300 they also took car. 10 yrs ago i was a law abiding citizen then this government decided i was the lowest of the low c**ts. if i was a smack head and addicted to heroin id get help. because i was addicted to hare coursing i get no help .just be care full and plead insanity if caught and f**k um .they rather lads take drugs and beat old people up. funny how my dad got me a dog yrs to keep me off teh streets and out of trouble, now its all back fired lol good hunting lads and dont let teh c**ts get u down

Hi mate sorry to hear about you getting court. If you don’t mind me asking what happened to the dogs? Heard stories of them been put down. I am local to Louth and noticed a police car going round the country lanes with a night eye thing on top. Wondered if it was an infra red camera like they have in the helicopter.

Lincolnshire has always put hare coursing on its priority list, i don't run hares, never have but we used to lamp a lot near Boston, this was on permission but the hassle down there makes even permission hunting a pain in the arse.....

all dogs came home with us

Glad about them not taking the dogs. The fine, losing a car etc would be bad enough but no one has the authority to put another man’s dog down. This has all got stupid now. I have come into the coursing game at the wrong time and although I have quite a bit of permission only a couple of farmers will allow me to take the dog on. It’s got like it’s a serious crime. Might be better off robbing the locals and mugging old people, causing criminal damage. The government has gone too far with all of this. You try telling my dog not to chase a hare when it pops up after he’s been after a rabbit

I ended up with my dog after a 15 year old lad had to spend 8 hours in a police sell in white overalls while they took dna etc. He lost the one thing he loved the most after his parents and kept him off of the street corners. He was happy out with his dog while his mates were stealing cars etc and he was the one who will end up with a criminal record. Its all shi+