PELLET SWAP OPPORTUNITY

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers fellas!! what do you think are the best pellets sofar that you have used? I used to use lazapell but they got damaged to easily cheers Walshy

hi all got a very fussy barrel still so im on the scrounge for .177 pellets to try and find that magical pellet i have .177 jsb exact 4.53 to offer in exchange as i dont fancy going and buying 10ish d

Hi all i am trying out different pellets on my s410 and as people know this can be a dear game   So i thought that people could use this site to swap pellets with other members and if the amount i

Posted Images

would anyone have a few accupells in .177 flavour i could test please ... i have accupells in .22 (full tin) ...

H&N baracuda hunters in .177 (full tin......

milbro calidonian .177 (full tube)

webely harrier .22 (full tin

bsa storm .22

and some rws superdomes .22

thank you

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all, I got a Tin of htt power copper jackets.. Haven't tried them yet but not the ones I wanted.. They are .22 willing to swap a few for pellet testing 30 for 30? Anyone interested? And what does anyone think of these pellets? Am using super domes in my hw77k she loves em!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone help, I am looking to try as many .25 as possible in my new acquisition to see what it likes, in return I have a huuuuuuge amount of different pellets in .22, am also happy to buy any .25 to try if I don't have anything to swap.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Rabid,

I have some different .25 pellets that I'd be happy to swap. I'll try to sort a proper list out if you're interested. From memory, I have JSB, JSB Heavy and H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme.

I'd be looking for either Falcon Accuracy Plus .22, JSB RS .22, JSB Heavy .22 or, Polymag .22 or, Polymag short .177.

I've had a count and, I've got more .25 pellets than I thought I had......

H&N FTT 19.91gr. Almost full tin of 200.

H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme 28.40gr. Almost full tin of 200.

JSB Exact King 25.39gr. 3 sealed tins of 350 and 1 tin with about 40 left.

JSB Exact King Heavy 33.95gr. 3 sealed of 300 and 1 almost full tin.

As mentioned above, I'm happy to swap for the following.....

Falcon Accuracy Plus in .177 or .22

JSB Exact RS in .177 or .22

JSB Exact Heavy in .177 only

JSB Polymag in .22

JSB Polymag short in .177

• 4 months later...

just got my boys an old hatsan 900x in .22 ....nice to get them interested and out from the flippin x box ...,

the youngest is only 10 so no need for amazingly expensive or super accurate pellets as hes only just hitting a tin can at 10 yards ....

if anyone has any old .22 pellets ... any make .... they dont / cant use ..... please pm me and i will be happy to buy some for the kids plinking sessions

I use a .177 and allways use accupells in my TX200HC , so if anyone would like to try some ... just let me know and i will post ya some out .

many thanks in advance

jon

Edited by acculead
  • 5 months later...