PELLET SWAP OPPORTUNITY

hi all got a very fussy barrel still so im on the scrounge for .177 pellets to try and find that magical pellet i have .177 jsb exact 4.53 to offer in exchange as i dont fancy going and buying 10ish different brands of pellets that would cost any help would be appreciated thanks i also have some .22 rws hollow points to exchange for .177 as well

Edited by BASE JUMPER
  • Like 9

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers fellas!! what do you think are the best pellets sofar that you have used? I used to use lazapell but they got damaged to easily cheers Walshy

hi all got a very fussy barrel still so im on the scrounge for .177 pellets to try and find that magical pellet i have .177 jsb exact 4.53 to offer in exchange as i dont fancy going and buying 10ish d

Hi all i am trying out different pellets on my s410 and as people know this can be a dear game   So i thought that people could use this site to swap pellets with other members and if the amount i

Posted Images

i only have air arms field 4.51 .177 and would trade 50 of my finest for equal of;

1.any hollowpoint as im keen in trying these out for short range stuff

2.jsb exacts, any variety

3.bisley magnums

4.h&n field target trophy

PM me if your intrested ;)

edit: also i'll take any daystate pellets and webley mosquito.

All pellets metioned above .177

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker
  • Like 4

hi BJ

i have some AA field diabolo .177/.22

if you would like some PM me your addy and i will send some to ya :thumbs:

I may have some Webley mosquito express .177, logun penetrators .177, I may have some more kicking about?

regards

Davy

• Like 2

Walshy and rossi, i got the pellets you lads sent me :thumbs: the rws work well rossi, cheers mate, and walshy ill be trying the accupel in the morning, im guessing you lads havent recieved the Biz mags?? Im goin to resend them for you both, god knows where they have ended up.

• Like 1

hi BJ

i have some AA field diabolo .177/.22

if you would like some PM me your addy and i will send some to ya :thumbs:

I may have some Webley mosquito express .177, logun penetrators .177, I may have some more kicking about?

Bless you could do with trying all sorts at the mo my barrel is being so fussey aaronpigeonplucker/ has just sorted me out with some airarms but if you have any of your other.177 brands spaire I'll swap you for jsb exacts Cheeres

regards

Davy

• Like 1

hi all got a very fussy barrel still so im on the scrounge for .177 pellets to try and find that magical pellet i have .177 jsb exact 4.53 to offer in exchange as i dont fancy going and buying 10ish different brands of pellets that would cost any help would be appreciated thanks i also have some .22 rws hollow points to exchange for .177 as well

helo there pal

after the feild test on thur im glad you have noticed this thread. you barrel jut ant likeing them jsbs. some of the target looked liked youed been useing a shotgun. getting 3 or 4 very consistant shots and then a flier,cant hunt with them kinda results.

so if any of you lads can help him out i will personaly garrente that this lad is 110% honest and genuin and you will get what he promices to send you.

atb

Andy

• Like 1

Walshy and rossi, i got the pellets you lads sent me :thumbs: the rws work well rossi, cheers mate, and walshy ill be trying the accupel in the morning, im guessing you lads havent recieved the Biz mags?? Im goin to resend them for you both, god knows where they have ended up.

Nice one millsy glad them superdomes worked for you :), I only have them for my gamo cf-x, it seems to do well with them and from what some people say about gamo I must be onto a good thing :)

I did wonder where they got too and just put it down to chrimbo?? Maybe if you post more will both come at once lol

.atb. .ste.

• Like 1

Nice one millsy glad them superdomes worked for you :), I only have them for my gamo cf-x, it seems to do well with them and from what some people say about gamo I must be onto a good thing :)

I did wonder where they got too and just put it down to chrimbo?? Maybe if you post more will both come at once lol

.atb. .ste.

No worries ste, ill send another batch out on tuesday, and you never know your luck, you might end up with two lots of biz mags like you said lol :thumbs: xmas and the snow are the only reasons i can think of for the pellets delay or loss, .atb. peter

• Like 1