JACKER

malc1 one running 3 1/2 month old pups and claiming they turn out world beaters :thumbs:

i was looking for that tread,think theirs a lad meeting up with him next week 2 see how the super pup runs ,

malc1 never said anything about a super pup,but you sound like a right f**king prick.

well it must be a super pup catching rabbits at 3 1/2 months ,and if any 1 prick its you and him for thinking you can run a dog that young :wallbash:

recipe for disaster! Poor f****r won't last half a season and will more than likely end it's carier before it's old enough for it to begin. As i was gona say, number 1 reason for a dog jacking.>> ''THE FOOL HOLDING THE LEAD!'' << :doh:

Edited by DOVEY182009

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right lets say that you have a dog 100% running fit and very well bred with no jackers in its line and entered properly what other reason might it jack what no body has mentioned??????   It could co

too easy for too long , small tests as the young dog progresses , be it on young , paired up or helped out , a dog thats had it easy all its life on the back of another dog can soon get out of their d

i think one question that should be asked, if your dog pulls up is? are you a dog man or just a man with a dog?.far too many young lads are to keen to run the shite out of a hound,to young then its th

malc1 one running 3 1/2 month old pups and claiming they turn out world beaters :thumbs:

i was looking for that tread,think theirs a lad meeting up with him next week 2 see how the super pup runs ,

malc1 never said anything about a super pup,but you sound like a right f**king prick.

well it must be a super pup catching rabbits at 3 1/2 months ,and if any 1 prick its you and him for thinking you can run a dog that young :wallbash:

recipe for disaster! Poor f****r won't last half a season and will more than likely end it's carier before it's old enough fo itt begin. As i was gona say, number 1 reason for a dog jacking.>> ''THE FOOL HOLDING THE LEAD!'' << :doh:

:thumbs: well said

Alot of lads seem to to go lamping twice think there dog is fit then put it on hares. 8/10 comes down to fitness.Rest time is age/Sliced foot.

In this day and age though some dicks take upto 6 dogs on hares constantly firing in 2 dogs every minute.Would they do it solo?

thats a abit rich mate :thumbs:

too easy for too long , small tests as the young dog progresses , be it on young , paired up or helped out , a dog thats had it easy all its life on the back of another dog can soon get out of their depth when on their own , eg , a 30 year old bloke of the street never boxed in his life , starts boxing , or some young kid brought up boxing from a boxing/rough background at 30 , ones conditioned mentally wich is the key thing , ive got dogs that on paper shouldnt do a certan job but in the feild will die trying ,and thats due to carefull entering a well developed bond with the dog and lastly good breeding atb

• Like 3

too easy for too long , small tests as the young dog progresses , be it on young , paired up or helped out , a dog thats had it easy all its life on the back of another dog can soon get out of their depth when on their own , eg , a 30 year old bloke of the street never boxed in his life , starts boxing , or some young kid brought up boxing from a boxing/rough background at 30 , ones conditioned mentally wich is the key thing , ive got dogs that on paper shouldnt do a certan job but in the feild will die trying ,and thats due to carefull entering a well developed bond with the dog and lastly good breeding atb

:notworthy::notworthy: :notworthy:

The so-called "super pup" of malc 1's is now an adult dog and is not showing any signs of jacking from what I've heard.......super pup was never mentioned in the thread you are on about.

Out of interest how old is the pup you ran last night that caught 3?

"BITCHES" i mean bitchyness, theres alot of lads out there that are like women , and just bitch about other lads dogs,,, make up bollox , just to feed there own ego's .

without dowt some of the coursing lads are the worst,,, just read these sites, you see it all the time. :thumbs:

try living in south wales most dont go out just BITCH like a womans hair salon

This happens in Mid Wales too!

:thumbs:

people breeding of pure shit , i watched dogs jack , and no for a fact the pups were sold on here , people need to open there eyes and have a good look at what there breeding of, and stop peddling pure shit, there is more shit around now with the help of the net , a few pics and some lies and the dogs a champion !!!! The coursing game has the worst offenders as there is more money to be made !

• Like 1

i think one question that should be asked, if your dog pulls up is? are you a dog man or just a man with a dog?.far too many young lads are to keen to run the shite out of a hound,to young then its the dogs fault. :wallbash:

Agreed.. the old saying '' you have to have been young & foolish to become old & wise applies here... sadly the dogs are the disposable casualties :thumbs: