JACKER

Right lets say that you have a dog 100% running fit and very well bred with no jackers in its line and entered properly what other reason might it jack what no body has mentioned??????

It could come under conditioning like someone stated.........'FEET'How many people or so called dog men clean there dogs feet after running or training for that matter.Just do a little experiment dip all ye fingers in wet concrete for three days in a row and once you have keens which are bleeding go into the garden and stick all ye fingers in the soil with force in and out for a few minutes then have ten minutes break and do it again,I bet most of you would Jack before you got to the third time,exactly the same for a dog with bad whicks the feet are the dogs tools'Ask a joiner to build you a shed without an hammer :icon_eek:

• Like 8

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right lets say that you have a dog 100% running fit and very well bred with no jackers in its line and entered properly what other reason might it jack what no body has mentioned??????   It could co

too easy for too long , small tests as the young dog progresses , be it on young , paired up or helped out , a dog thats had it easy all its life on the back of another dog can soon get out of their d

i think one question that should be asked, if your dog pulls up is? are you a dog man or just a man with a dog?.far too many young lads are to keen to run the shite out of a hound,to young then its th

It is certainly not an exact science, however i do believe that it has nothing to do with the breed. As Well bread, avarage, and not so well bread dogs all have quit in the past, being well bread, a little less often ofcourse from proven dogs. Many people have a different idea of a Jacker/cocker for e.g you can have these dogs that are wizzing hares up and down and just put the brakes on while being well on terms with its quarry and there is a dog running its quarry till it has no stamina left, therefore ran itself to a standstill, i would not call this a jack. Just My Opinion :):whistling:

malc1 one running 3 1/2 month old pups and claiming they turn out world beaters :thumbs:

i was looking for that tread,think theirs a lad meeting up with him next week 2 see how the super pup runs ,

malc1 never said anything about a super pup,but you sound like a right f**king prick.

well it must be a super pup catching rabbits at 3 1/2 months ,and if any 1 prick its you and him for thinking you can run a dog that young :wallbash: