JACKER

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right lets say that you have a dog 100% running fit and very well bred with no jackers in its line and entered properly what other reason might it jack what no body has mentioned??????   It could co

too easy for too long , small tests as the young dog progresses , be it on young , paired up or helped out , a dog thats had it easy all its life on the back of another dog can soon get out of their d

i think one question that should be asked, if your dog pulls up is? are you a dog man or just a man with a dog?.far too many young lads are to keen to run the shite out of a hound,to young then its th

entered to young = jacker

wrong type of cross = jacker

inexperienced owners = jacker

untested young dogs being bred = jacker

fell free to add your opinions.

the entered to young and given to much to soon is the 1 mate.hundreds do it :thumbdown:

"BITCHES" i mean bitchyness, theres alot of lads out there that are like women , and just bitch about other lads dogs,,, make up bollox , just to feed there own ego's .

without dowt some of the coursing lads are the worst,,, just read these sites, you see it all the time. :thumbs:

• Like 1

90% is the breeding..... once one does it in a line you will find it runs through that line :thumbdown:

that is the biggest load of shit i have ever read. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: because one dog in a line jacks they all will. have you ever even had a running dog???

• Like 1

:tongue2:

90% is the breeding..... once one does it in a line you will find it runs through that line :thumbdown:

that is the biggest load of shit i have ever read. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: because one dog in a line jacks they all will. have you ever even had a running dog???

NO but many a friend has

:tongue2:

NO but many a friend has

you can tell

"BITCHES" i mean bitchyness, theres alot of lads out there that are like women , and just bitch about other lads dogs,,, make up bollox , just to feed there own ego's .

without dowt some of the coursing lads are the worst,,, just read these sites, you see it all the time. :thumbs:

try living in south wales most dont go out just BITCH like a womans hair salon

Definatly . :thumbs: