Reluctant Sale of Working Lurcher!!!

due to personal circumstances we are reluctantly having to sell one of our lurchers. She is 2 years of age and works all legal quarry both day and night. obedient an stock trained to a high standard. will get pics up of her soon. am askin £100 for her. she bull/grey x Collie/grey

Guest barrel
due to personal circumstances we are reluctantly having to sell one of our lurchers. She is 2 years of age and works all legal quarry both day and night. obedient an stock trained to a high standard. will get pics up of her soon. am askin £100 for her. she bull/grey x Collie/grey

hi mate would like to no abit more about your bitch my number is 07766812978

• 1 year later...

alright mate i am interested in the dog what has she done?

Edited by lurchermanovtipton

alright mate i am interested in the dog what breeds is she and what has she done?

Edited by lamping-lad

cud u send me a pick of the bitch im interested,where are you based?

do you think its still there muppet look at the date in the post fekin kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you think its still there muppet look at the date in the post fekin kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

se you ya prick you do my fekin head in keep your comments to yourself YOU NO FECK

ALL all your dogs are good for is standing in a ring bein judged,and another thing your not very well liked on the forum SO IV HEARD having A GO AT EVERY ONE ELSE,you think ya top man go roset picking why dont you and leave us normal people alone DICK!

se you ya prick you do my fekin head in keep your comments to yourself YOU NO FECK

ALL all your dogs are good for is standing in a ring bein judged,and another thing your not very well liked on the forum SO IV HEARD having A GO AT EVERY ONE ELSE,you think ya top man go roset picking why dont you and leave us normal people alone DICK!

what date was this started stain thats :wankerzo4: stain

what date was this started stain thats :wankerzo4: stain

WELL SORY FOR NOT CHECKING THE DATE,THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL PEOPLE MUPPETS WHEN YOU DONT

NO WHO THEY ARE!

pmsl :clapper: