Free pest control offered

Long shot,but God loves a tryer. Im based in Gosport,Hampshire. Looking for a bit of land to look after. Got ferrets,locator and purse nets. Got a Patt terrier-untested,but got locator gear just incase. Plus a air rifle and could possibly get a mate in with hawks if you prefare. willing to get insured too,if needed. Thanks for your time,Rob.

Long shot,but God loves a tryer. Im based in Gosport,Hampshire. Looking for a bit of land to look after. Got ferrets,locator and purse nets. Got a Patt terrier-untested,but got locator gear just incase. Plus a air rifle and could possibly get a mate in with hawks if you prefare. willing to get insured too,if needed. Thanks for your time,Rob.

not being funny mate but your asking on the wrong forum as most the lads here gard there land like its the last bit of totty left on the plannet and what they have they dont really want to share as you can understan and most the people on here that own land do the pest control themselfs id personaly try a agricultural or farmers forum that wouldbe your best bet. good luck with finding land tho :thumbs:

not being funny mate but your asking on the wrong forum as most the lads here gard there land like its the last bit of totty left on the plannet and what they have they dont really want to share as you can understan and most the people on here that own land do the pest control themselfs id personaly try a agricultural or farmers forum that wouldbe your best bet. good luck with finding land tho :thumbs:

I dont normally mate,but,you dont ask,you dont get. Just gettin on a bit and wouldnt mind a day out without having to look over my shoulder,although Im never where Im not supposed to be :whistling:

I dont normally mate,but,you dont ask,you dont get. Just gettin on a bit and wouldnt mind a day out without having to look over my shoulder,although Im never where Im not supposed to be :whistling:

fair play fella good luck and all the best to you something will pop up

Id recomend you get the insurance sorted first, join BASC or SACS and get your public liability, you'd be gutted if someone offered, but asked to see insurance, only for you to reply, Ive got to get some first, or can you wait 2 weeks plus for the paperwork to come through, it don't look good to a landowner wanting to put his trust in you, does it

Yeah I know guys,but £50 for a bit of paper-this time of year,which I may not get to use(or show rather) seems a no brainer,especially when Ive just done my last pennies,buying a bitch to give it a better life.

countryside alliance membership is about £25 at the moment as they are doing it for half price which incluedes insurance if that helps fella

Yeah I know guys,but £50 for a bit of paper-this time of year,which I may not get to use(or show rather) seems a no brainer,especially when Ive just done my last pennies,buying a bitch to give it a better life.

the bit of paper is well worth £50 mate and you just shown your true colours

what by buying a bitch to give it a better life.............i think not

you quotin me watchman ? so spend £50 on cover for you your dog your gun and any problems along the way....you think not?....if ya goin to buy a dog have a litle more for any problems that may trip ya up what if the dog needs the vet ? cover ya dog not with a bnlanket with insurance mate

what by buying a bitch to give it a better life.............i think not

you quotin me watchman ? so spend £50 on cover for you your dog your gun and any problems along the way....you think not?....if ya goin to buy a dog have a litle more for any problems that may trip ya up what if the dog needs the vet ? cover ya dog not with a bnlanket with insurance mate

If you aint bringing nothing to the table,keep shut Tosser. You dont know me or how well my 1st dog is looked after. Do you pay £28 a month on dog insurance? Know it all cnuts like you do my head in. f**k off back to the stone you snook out from under. How bout that for colours showing...

If you aint bringing nothing to the table,keep shut Tosser. You dont know me or how well my 1st dog is looked after. Do you pay £28 a month on dog insurance? Know it all cnuts like you do my head in. f**k off back to the stone you snook out from under. How bout that for colours showing...

sorry bobby

But when you say you have ferretfinder nets all the gear and a untested terrier but locator for the terrier it scares me to think.

you got all the gear and no idea! i think you need insurance cus of the problems that inexperience you have sorry. but you are right if someone

could take you out and show you the ropes shame your not closer

i see both sides sorry if i offended you