bull grey bitch 12 months old

my half x bull grey bitch 12 months old 22inc tts very game lil bitch. she has had about 15 rabbits 10 or 11 on lamp and a few day time. she is a cracking lil bitch will work the bushes good and is just starting 2 watch the lamp. she had retrieved 2 big ears and a ginger that where shot with the gun. very game lil bitch and has a good drive when she see's a rabbit on lamp if u dont slip her she will drag u 2 it very keen. she is brown and white and got quit a big head. looking for £150. she retrieves 2 hand and been brought up round live stock and other dogs. no dog paddlers no messrs no silly comments and no silly bids dont want 2 swap for any pups just want the cash. £150 for a game lil bitch that is ready 2 bring on is for nothing. will try and stick a pic up 2 moz. edited 2 add pics :thumbs:bitch now sold

post-23079-0-15531400-1291914854_thumb.jpg

post-23079-0-40250100-1291914871_thumb.jpg

All the best with rehomeing the bitch matey if she's what you say she is sounds like a good buy for somebody.

ay she a good lil buy £150 for a half x is for nothing. if only i had the time and space and am just a rabbiting lad realy. shes a good tool for the right person

All the best with rehomeing the bitch matey if she's what you say she is sounds like a good buy for somebody.

ay she a good lil buy £150 for a half x is for nothing. if only i had the time and space and am just a rabbiting lad realy. shes a good tool for the right person

Any pictures mate?

Any pictures mate?

wil put 1 up later on pal

3 times it says in your advert, very game lil bitch........

how the feck would ye know that if she has only done waht ye say she has done :icon_eek:

coz shes a very game bitch. i wouldent put it if i dident mean it ;) like i said NO STUPID coments. u dont like my add then stay quit.

an how do you know she is game :whistling:

ill tell ye, you dont :laugh:

ok then i dont know how game she is. how do i know that your not a coppa tryin 2 wind ppl up and get them 2 say summit they shouldn't. this is whot spoils this site ppl butt-in in where they shouldn't. if u dont have out use full 2 say dont say out. dont see me on any of your postes butting in.

aint no coppa mate, an plenty on here will vouch for me

just dont understand how anybody can call a 12 month old dog that has only seen a shot fox an a few rabbits game :whistling:

end of the day mate, its you thats on a public internet site, telling all an sundry that yer pup is game lol do ye even know what game means????

:rofl:

ok then i dont know how game she is. how do i know that your not a coppa tryin 2 wind ppl up and get them 2 say summit they shouldn't. this is whot spoils this site ppl butt-in in where they shouldn't. if u dont have out use full 2 say dont say out. dont see me on any of your postes butting in.

i am going on her age she is a game lil dog for her age put in the right hands she might make [bANNED TEXT] u are going on about. when i say game i dont mean game as a dog that done every thing like i have all ready said she is 12 monthes old and a game lil bitch that doesent mean she smashed loads of stuff. it means its a game lil bitch for her age. i could under stand [bANNED TEXT] u are going on about if i said she was 4 yoers old and as a game dog 2 diferent things. belev me av seen game dogs.

just dont understand how anybody can call a 12 month old dog that has only seen a shot fox an a few rabbits game :whistling:

end of the day mate, its you thats on a public internet site, telling all an sundry that yer pup is game lol do ye even know what game means????

if ya dont want it mate dont worry ya sell about it. :thumbs:

i am going on her age she is a game lil dog for her age put in the right hands she might make [bANNED TEXT] u are going on about. when i say game i dont mean game as a dog that done every thing like i have all ready said she is 12 monthes old and a game lil bitch that doesent mean she smashed loads of stuff. it means its a game lil bitch for her age. i could under stand what u are going on about if i said she was 4 yoers old and as a game dog 2 diferent things. belev me av seen game dogs.