• I am a showpony but like to pretend
    • I am an honest showpony

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The question of weather folks actually work their dogs or not seems to be asked in a derogatory sense here. That somehow, those of us who don't 'work' their dogs are less than desirable and shouldn't

do u hunt ?????? i was brought up to hunting,,,,,and i seen lurcher guys ,,,somtimes can be the worst for this,,,,,lev dogs in kennel,,,,too WHEN THEY DECIDE TO GO OUT ,,,,,amazing that ,,,isnt it  

lol now that got ur attention,,,,,maybe on poll,,,,u sholud put,,do u lev dog,s to stay quitly in kennel in summer time,to what rott???,,,not a dig at u mate,,,,seen it all too often,,,,,aleast mine s

I have met lads who have done more than i will ever will, but i also read many of the threads on here and wonder if these folks have ever actually done any form of hunting and purely talk about it based on theories written in books.........

do u hunt ?????? i was brought up to hunting,,,,,and i seen lurcher guys ,,,somtimes can be the worst for this,,,,,lev dogs in kennel,,,,too WHEN THEY DECIDE TO GO OUT ,,,,,amazing that ,,,isnt it

AND may i might add,,,,LURCHER GUYS LOVE THERE PUPPIES,,,till they grow up,,,then they cant be assed (left in kennel to rott )

ive cutted more rabbits , caught and shot more hares ,,,,than most folk ,,,,killed foxes ,,snared shot or caught,,,,,tooken more roe than most

ducks/pheasents/ patrige/ piegeons/ weasels/ stoats/rats///the list goes on and on,,than i care to remeber

what lurcher guys do,,,,is change there tools,,,too often,,,when it comes to dogs,,,( they dont give them a chance )

my question to U,,, do u hunt,,,,if so like me ,,,,not as much as i use too,,, but who care,s,,, :thumbs:

all the best,,,happy hunting

• Like 2

I have met lads who have done more than i will ever will, but i also read many of the threads on here and wonder if these folks have ever actually done any form of hunting and purely talk about it based on theories written in books.........

AND may i might add,,,,LURCHER GUYS LOVE THERE PUPPIES,,,till they grow up,,,then they cant be assed (left in kennel to rott )

ive cutted more rabbits , caught and shot more hares ,,,,than most folk ,,,,killed foxes ,,snared shot or caught,,,,,tooken more roe than most

ducks/pheasents/ patrige/ piegeons/ weasels/ stoats/rats///the list goes on and on,,than i care to remeber

what lurcher guys do,,,,is change there tools,,,too often,,,when it comes to dogs,,,( they dont give them a chance )

my question to U,,, do u hunt,,,,if so like me ,,,,not as much as i use too,,, but who care,s,,, :thumbs:

Nah, just some bag chasing in the summer........

iv never run a lamp dog,ferreted or shot anything in my life,all the shit that fills my head with regard to hunting i learnt on here from all the other lads that purely talk about it based on theories written in books......... :tongue2:

that must be some dog you got in your avatar , i could never get mine to shoot pheasants, fair play

Some people need to write in big black writing "GIVE MY DOG A CHANCE"

Stick that on your ceiling, so every night and every morning you will see that quote, and it will remind you of the most important rule in training one's dog.

Good post Whip/Grey.

;)

Due to work commitments (working away from home) my terriers wont be worked this season as often as l would have liked,but they will still get as much work as possible when l get home on the odd weekend. So this season lm just a part timer, but they will still do more than a good few on here. Luckily my kids take them out for a run about before and after school.

iv never run a lamp dog,ferreted or shot anything in my life,all the shit that fills my head with regard to hunting i learnt on here from all the other lads that purely talk about it based on theories written in books......... :tongue2:

that must be some dog you got in your avatar , i could never get mine to shoot pheasants, fair play

proper all-rounder mate :D

feck me nothing like blowing your own trumpit is there , may i be the first to congratulate you :thumbs:

Nah, just some bag chasing in the summer........

lol now that got ur attention,,,,,maybe on poll,,,,u sholud put,,do u lev dog,s to stay quitly in kennel in summer time,to what rott???,,,not a dig at u mate,,,,seen it all too often,,,,,aleast mine strech there legs in summer ,,,,so be it ,,,,if its rag,,,,rag or game ,,,it called prey drive ( they chase ) :thumbs:

too many dog,s on here ,,,,6 months or 15 months,,,free or for sale to whatever home :wallbash:

again not a dig at u :thumbs: ,,,,just that ur the topic leader ,,,,, :thumbs:

all the best

• Like 1

simo you stirrer lol!!! i get out as much as i can but my best mate and main hunting partner has got alot going on in his personal life so the best land is out of action for now but still having a few good nights out as you know :D :D and a few more when the weather picks up :thumbs: