rat catcher advice norica dragon review

diezel1

hi ive just got a crossman ratcatcher a bargain at £30 and was wondering where i would get a gun slip from for it

also a freind has a norica dragon .177 rifle i was just wondering what other people think of them, i had a quick go of it the other day and it seems ok to be honest thought it would be sh** to be honest but it actually isnt that bad

used the ratcatcher for a season realy accurate just not alot of distance.just realy used for shooting from the jeep.decent we gun for things near u.the bag a got for my new gun is called the rat bag black with red writing on it.so yes u can get a bag.as for the other gun mentioned aint got a clue mate.happy hunting atb asha

The Norica Dragon is a next to useless rifle. :thumbdown: My son had his heart set on one and, despite every objection from me, we got him one. Cheap build, nasty plastic stock and the worst, stiffest trigger I've ever encountered. Utterly inaccurate pile of poop!

Short version. Don't waste your money.

Sincerely.

simon

i have shot a crossman ratcatcher it was great lovely and light and nice to shoot i hate the norica dragon its crap my cousion had one he also had the ratcather as a replacement for the norica dragons :laugh: that broke it looked well built but it wasnt the trigger was hard to pull the spring was twangy and cheap it took great effot to cock and heavy

its shit dun worry ur guns better ;):laugh:

try ebay for the ratcatcher case and they sell them in my local gun shop and i have seen them in other gun shops as well

Edited by hunter.wales