Brooks pups

:thumbs: any up to date pics of the little black one,would like to see how that turned out

Sorry shushycatcher the owner of the black had to rehome her, split up with his wife and could not keep her. :wallbash:

did not find out till after he rehomed her or i would have taken her on.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

deer /greyx beddy grey throwing merles surely not

Cracking litter :-) would be hard to choose.   They must have a little bit of collie, for the merle color ?

very nice pus, credit to you they looking so good. the sire is a top class looking dog, really caught my eye. is the owner of him on here?? atb

Posted Images

Every one of those pups look cracking mate, if you do breed again let me know I'm in Devon and would beat my missus into submission to get one of them thumbs.gif

LOL. Will be breeding a litter in august, same stud diffrent bitch.

borrow044-2.jpg

she is deerh/greyh/bed/whip

dogs11610038-1-1.jpg

hi guys just to say they have mated & they pups should be hear in Aug :boogie:

• 5 years later...

Bumped into one of Brooks pups the other day. Thought I would put up a pick & show how he turned out. Can't believe they are 6 all ready.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You said sire is deer/grey x beddy/whippet, and I know you said there's collie in the dam. How was she bred, how much collie etc?.

1st litter turned out well, did the second litter to the smooth bitch work out? :thumbs:

Bumped into one of Brooks pups the other day. Thought I would put up a pick & show how he turned out. Can't believe they are 6 all ready.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You said sire is deer/grey x beddy/whippet, and I know you said there's collie in the dam. How was she bred, how much collie etc?.

1st litter turned out well, did the second litter to the smooth bitch work out? :thumbs:

Am not sure how much collie was in the bitch to be honest . I think she was was collie beddy whippet. The second litter turned out really we'll mate here is the dog that I kept.

post-36213-0-93705700-1475181916_thumb.jpg

Here he is with his litter sisters.

post-36213-0-52543100-1475181986_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Every one of those pups look cracking mate, if you do breed again let me know I'm in Devon and would beat my missus into submission to get one of them :thumbs:

LOL. Will be breeding a litter in august, same stud diffrent bitch.

borrow044-2.jpg

she is deerh/greyh/bed/whip

dogs11610038-1-1.jpg

Two very nice shaped dogs there, are they very tall they look big . Very nice

Every one of those pups look cracking mate, if you do breed again let me know I'm in Devon and would beat my missus into submission to get one of them :thumbs:

LOL. Will be breeding a litter in august, same stud diffrent bitch.borrow044-2.jpg

she is deerh/greyh/bed/whipdogs11610038-1-1.jpg

Two very nice shaped dogs there, are they very tall they look big . Very nice
The dog was 25 "" the bitch is 23