which double cab

looking at a new 4x4 just want an opinion based on off road ability, reliability economy ,comfort .its either a hilux ,ranger ,navara or l200 so any advice appreciated .looking at a double cab just for practicality .cheers

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Decided on a hilux which I think was always gonna happen but jesus finding one isn't easy lol got around 7k to spend after a vx or gx with as low miles as possible so the hunt goes on cheers for the replies :)

Just had to put my hand in my pocket the other week mate and i went for a new L200 Warrior. Sick of buying other peoples 2nd hand f**k ups. Anyway for 7k i think you would be struggling for a newish low mileage Hilux. You could easy pick up an Warrior with lowish miles for that kind of money. FFS stay clear of the Nissans... :censored:

Good luck :thumbs:

Decided on a hilux which I think was always gonna happen but jesus finding one isn't easy lol got around 7k to spend after a vx or gx with as low miles as possible so the hunt goes on cheers for the replies :)

Just had to put my hand in my pocket the other week mate and i went for a new L200 Warrior. Sick of buying other peoples 2nd hand f**k ups. Anyway for 7k i think you would be struggling for a newish low mileage Hilux. You could easy pick up an Warrior with lowish miles for that kind of money. FFS stay clear of the Nissans... :censored:

Good luck :thumbs:

I had a brand new warrior a couple of months back as a curtasy car when my 52plate navara had to go to the paint shop and i thought it was a pile of s**t.Had my navara a couple of years without a problem.