can any 1 work this out for me

Guest ryan161

i have an 18mth old pup bred this way really nice dog self entered and puts 110% into catching whatever having trouble putting pics up so go to my profile and look at my content if you want to see him hes 25tts and 63lb let us know how the pups turn out matt32

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deerhound hunter

a lurcher !!! that what it would make it , because the pups that come out will NOT be all the same percentage ,

all best

CL

:thumbs:

i,m with you on this 1 ,CL ,just wondering ,lurcher x lurcher thats the way forward :thumbs:

Guest ryan161

i have an 18mth old pup bred this way really nice dog self entered and puts 110% into catching whatever having trouble putting pics up so go to my profile and look at my content if you want to see him hes 25tts and 63lb let us know how the pups turn out matt32

very nice dog mate can you get a rescent pic up mate

and do you have a pic of the sire and dam mate atb with the pup buddy :thumbs:

a lurcher !!! that what it would make it , because the pups that come out will NOT be all the same percentage ,

all best

CL

:thumbs:

i,m with you on this 1 ,CL ,just wondering ,lurcher x lurcher thats the way forward :thumbs:

there all lurchers but some people just know how there dogs are bred right back to the pure breds yoused to create a line ;)

all best

CL

Your not wrong there..... Myself and Matt 241075 off here have 2 Litter Sisters and they look nothing at all like each other...... never in a Million Years would you think they were litter Sisters.

Dam: Bedlington x 1ST Cross Whippet/Greyhound

Sire: 3/4 Greyhound 1/8 Border 1/8 Bearded Collie

My Bitch is very Rough Coated like a Bearded Collie type and Matts Bitch is Smooth Coated and very much like a Whippet/Greyhound type.

Lurcher to Lurcher...... the Litter will vary a great deal unless 2 Dogs from a TRUE LINE are mated together.

all best

CL

Your not wrong there..... Myself and Matt 241075 off here have 2 Litter Sisters and they look nothing at all like each other...... never in a Million Years would you think they were litter Sisters.

Dam: Bedlington x 1ST Cross Whippet/Greyhound

Sire: 3/4 Greyhound 1/8 Border 1/8 Bearded Collie

My Bitch is very Rough Coated like a Bearded Collie type and Matts Bitch is Smooth Coated and very much like a Whippet/Greyhound type.

Lurcher to Lurcher...... the Litter will vary a great deal unless 2 Dogs from a TRUE LINE are mated together.

same as my pals , he owns 2 sisters saluki bull greyhounds , now 1 looks like a small bull greyhound , and the other is a large very saluki looking , well looks like pure saluki , full of feather , just shows throwbacks do and will happen , no one can guarntee how much percentage of each breed there is , ;)

Guest ryan161

Ive always had big heavy bulls in the past but wanted sumert with bit more speed and agilty and fair play he got it, just hope he keeps up the way hes going.

the sme here mate but the dam is a havey set bitch and the sire is well put togeather il get sum pic up mate have you stil got the black dog??

STABBA if that was case mate , then how as in my mates to litter sisters , 1 thrown to saluki , one to bull? because 1 as thrown more of saluki gene ,therfore , the PERCENTAGE of saluki is more of than the bull looking . to me there all lurchers regardless ;) . not a fan off bull crosses , but hope pups turn out how the want/need lads ;):thumbs: