Presa canario x bull greyhound pups for sale.

iv got a presa 8 years ago of john young still a top guard dog and brill with kids rocco hes called.johns used him as a stud.he was bred in spain.the sire was argos.when you turn these dogs on they do the job

:rofl:

what exactly can/will these dogs do that a proper bullx cant????

people this cross has been done with mixed results ian1 bred a litter a few years ago they were massive animals heads like bin lids an would destory anything in there path also very good gaurd dogs and had enough speed about them aswell

dog theives for a start lol.and the lowlifes that break in to peoples houses over xmas ruining peoples lives theres 2 good reasons to buy one .

rather have a GSD, with the above x, greys+ bulls arnt guard dogs, and it will only be a (1/4 % about) presa,so regards as a guard waste of time. And for work maybe maye not, plenty of good proven bullxs about.! Still, what floats your boat.??

mmmm there is a lad down the rd from me does a dog very well ,,,makes any type of dog go mad,he would make any type of dog guard,,bull grey any thing ,,dont ask me what he does to them but once he got em going you can not get near them ,,so think the above will guard etc,be honest if you saw a big dog running round lose you would think twice about going into some ones place ,,,

Dont know about other presas but my presa is just like my lurchers maybe not as fast but shes quite athletic and jumps with ease. If Im right this breeding of mine is very similar from the same lines as these. She is fast enough has had quite a bit and has long life batteries. She was alot easier to train than a bull has bit more upstairs and is a great dog for any cover. Dont know if all presas are like this but like I said cant knock them till youve tried them.