Wheeler bred dogs?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just found this pic of my old 'Wheeler' bred dog, he had a lump of a head on him.

13 months     12 months

Posted Images

Was the Charlie dog not 1/4 plus staff (not sure who bred him)-I don't think he'd be ages ago

He was 1/8 bull and bred by Derek and owned by a good friend of mine.Id think he'd of been born at least 18yrs ago.

Brother to keith/kilo dog to from different mating was he? Few generations back that now, but bull does tend to show through in a line for a few! Working ability is the first quality we all look for im sure but a dog with good bone and built for the job already puts it ahead of any inferior type on the way to being a grafter, can only hope then that the drive is in them to get job done!
Half brother same dam.Keith was 1/4 bull also owned by a pal.The owners of Charlie and Keith were good pals and digging partners.Neither keep terriers anymore.
  • Like 1
  • 6 months later...

their looked to be a bit of wheeler stuff at the westmeath show sunday just gone.i asked him them he said they werent wheeler breed.

was it big strong smooth coat red / buck skin dog. very bully looking

• 4 years later...