Wheeler bred dogs?

I know lots of lads don't like them, but each to their own, i do, and was wondering if any of the old lines of d.wheeler are still about? Done a bit of a search, but not come up with too much.

Iam very keen to find some good pups, or at least some genuine lads with good dogs that could help?

All the best.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just found this pic of my old 'Wheeler' bred dog, he had a lump of a head on him.

13 months     12 months

Posted Images

I know lots of lads don't like them, but each to their own, i do, and was wondering if any of the old lines of d.wheeler are still about? Done a bit of a search, but not come up with too much.

Iam very keen to find some good pups, or at least some genuine lads with good dogs that could help?

All the best.

Hello mate the dog on the left is a nuttall/wheeler dont know the exact lines i bought him not long ago took a chance and he started doing the job straight away and hes been going strong since, same with the dog on the right didnt have from pup bought him and was told nuttall lines wasnt really bothered mate both doing doing really well :thumbs:

post-36648-0-62733500-1291067109_thumb.jpg

post-36648-0-57745600-1291204359_thumb.jpg

• Like 3
Guest ryan161

alryt mate i have a nuttal x wheeler chocolate bitch only 13months i have only dug her a few times but she is comein on well il get sum pic up the mara when we are out :thumbs: i woudnt mind seeing sum more pic lads :thumbs:

This is my boy old wheeler lines good dog 11 months old tattoo'd in his ears as well by breeder good strong dog

2506584-877m.jpg

very very nice dog mate i like that look abit like my bitch :thumbs:

cheers pal ive got a nice bitch looks spit of him picaxe bred bitch ill get you some pics of her

All the best.

Hello mate the dog on the left is a nuttall/wheeler dont know the exact lines i bought him not long ago took a chance and he started doing the job straight away and hes been going strong since, same with the dog on the right didnt have from pup bought him and was told nuttall lines wasnt really bothered mate both doing doing really well :thumbs:

post-36648-0-62733500-1291067109_thumb.jpg

post-36648-0-57745600-1291204359_thumb.jpg

nice pair pal like the dog on right

• Like 1