Wheeler bred dogs?

Too big lol

I thought it was a badly bred pitbull

fella who bred her has owned theze dogs for three decades. they forgot more then you will die knowing. im honored to call him a friend.

they probably do mate I know shite all about terriers realy just know what I like size shape soforth in that picture the dog looks like it wouldn't fit in a man hole little lone a fox hole I might be wrong though

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just found this pic of my old 'Wheeler' bred dog, he had a lump of a head on him.

13 months     12 months

Posted Images

Too big lol

fella who bred her has owned theze dogs for three decades. they forgot more then you will die knowing. im honored to call him a friend.

they probably do mate I know shite all about terriers realy just know what I like size shape soforth in that picture the dog looks like it wouldn't fit in a man hole little lone a fox hole I might be wrong though

it is a pitbull, was just joking , its obvious its big and look like apbt

• Like 1

Too big lol

it is a pitbull, was just joking , its obvious its big and look like apbt

sorry mate I didn't pick up on the humour just thought size of that feckin thing
  • Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Mr wheeler was on Facebook a cuple of month ago and he saying he never had a line of terriers he just put bull into nuttall stuff and that was said from the man himself

Alot of lads quick to run wheeler down, most of which have never seen a dog he's bred work and never met the man themselves! He's certainly bred and worked some good dogs in his time, just a pity any pile of wank smooth dog seems to have taken his name!

• Like 1

I can't understand why people add bull into a line of terriers. But then again who the feck am I to question terrierman who've been at it longer than iv been on the planet. Definitely wouldn't be my cup of tetley

Weren't my cup of tea either to be honest mate but seen a few go and do the job well last few years, so took the plunge! lol young dog i have had a few digs and started well, couldn't be happier just hope keeps it up! I don't think alot of lads realise how far back the bull was added into them either, no expert on there breeding but good 20yrs from what im told!

• Like 1

Was the Charlie dog not 1/4 plus staff (not sure who bred him)-I don't think he'd be ages ago

He was 1/8 bull and bred by Derek and owned by a good friend of mine.Id think he'd of been born at least 18yrs ago.

Brother to keith/kilo dog to from different mating was he? Few generations back that now, but bull does tend to show through in a line for a few! Working ability is the first quality we all look for im sure but a dog with good bone and built for the job already puts it ahead of any inferior type on the way to being a grafter, can only hope then that the drive is in them to get job done!

• Like 1