Wheeler bred dogs?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just found this pic of my old 'Wheeler' bred dog, he had a lump of a head on him.

13 months     12 months

Posted Images

One eyed tests was a small staff down for phyco blood, she was owned by R Booth and loaned to D Wheeler as a foundation Bitch for his line and they were bred back with Beenie blood who was an Irish Staff to start his line.

Have a pic of Beenie somewhere I'll dig it out, Irish staffs were bred for work.

ta

• Like 1

One eyed tests was a small staff down for phyco blood, she was owned by R Booth and loaned to D Wheeler as a foundation Bitch for his line and they were bred back with Beenie blood who was an Irish Staff to start his line.

Have a pic of Beenie somewhere I'll dig it out, Irish staffs were bred for work.

They weren't bred back to beenie to start his line been ie was brought in a lot later after his line was already established.To be honest I dont know why D brought the beenie blood in as the last thing the line needed was another infusion of bull blood.
  • Like 2

They weren't bred back to beenie to start his line been ie was brought in a lot later after his line was already established.To be honest I dont know why D brought the beenie blood in as the last thing the line needed was another infusion of bull blood.

agree downsouth and what a total waste of a litter from a bitch like b3

was she not directly out of phsyco?

was she not directly out of phsyco?

Yes sorry mate its my illiterate scrawl, should read, small staff down from physco blood.

No a lad who had a bitch out if beanie 3 was a very good bitch

Stafford or terrier cross?

Terrier cross mate, looked like a big bull plumber lol but was a good worker

I know the bitch you are on about.I had it offered to me but turned it down as I knew the sire to it (absolute garbage)And it had more bull than terrier in its makeup.
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No a lad who had a bitch out if beanie 3 was a very good bitch

Stafford or terrier cross?

Terrier cross mate, looked like a big bull plumber lol but was a good worker

I know the bitch you are on about.I had it offered to me but turned it down as I knew the sire to it (absolute garbage)And it had more bull than terriuer in its makeup.u no fuc all I had I had the red bitch u didn't no the father to her because me n my digging mate owned it he was a very good dog .