which pcp

fazerman

ive been looking around the tinternet at the aa s200 and it looks to be right up my street, i love the quality of aa, i had the tx 200 about 10 years ago and have missed it ever since should never have sold it and if the s200 pcp is anything like the tx i will be very happy,just got to find one at a good price now, also to handle it before handing over the redies.and maybe look at some others at the same time.

atb tony.

Hi if you are still looking for a s200 check my sale.

thanks tony

Agree with Phantom, the XS19 is excellent and when tuned even better. Am waiting for a gasram for one of my XS19s (somehow ended up with three :icon_redface: ).

The S200 is an excellent pcp - got a mk2 and it will outshoot my abilities anyday. If you have the budget look at the S410 & S510, both excellent air rifles.

i love my air arms s400 so far its great and accurate :D if you get the single shot you can get a brillent scope,silencer and pump but i prefere the dive bottle better for your gun and lasts longer and if you want a quiet gun get a good silencer weirhach about £40 and as all my mates said the best makes are air arms,bsa, and weirhach i would go for one of them also get a good second hand one you will get a better deal with some good kit thats how i got my aa s400 for a bargin it had a deben lamp,hawke scope,silencer,bipod,sling and swivels,bottle,and flip up lenses for £400

and also if you are looking ask around local,check the free adds

although the best gun i have shot was a air arms s510 karbine modle in 177 :D . i would recomend one of them

Edited by hunter.wales