Go for the older style tikka or sakos there awesome you want what the guys above have, watch out for worn barrells though they are a very fast load excellent for 300 yard foxing ha ha

Okay cheers for that, have been looking on a few sites, been offered a rem 700 with rings, only thing its a wooden stock, but may go and have a look at it.

my winny will see you right west coast. its hasnt any throat or barrel wear. its screwcut,got rings and bases and weaver bases.

i have brass for it if you want to reload. or it shoots the factory winchester silvertips and sako softpoints very well.

its has the soild h&s varmint stock which would be worth a good chunk of money to buy now. and a 250 pound jewell match trigger.

i will be sorry to see it go and its only because the secondhand market is slow at the moment it hasnt.

alot of people look at tikka and sako and they are very good. but you look up on the reviews of the winchester stealth there get very good reviews

for being one of the best out the box 22/250 made