As above, one of my brothers dog has a wound on his back and the other dog hasn't stopped licking at it, re opening the wound, and causing hair loss, looking a site now in all fairness, I've told him to rub a dollop of vaseline on the wound, and also to put something foul smelling around the area but obviously not on the wound, what would be ideal for the situation?? Thanks all

As above, one of my brothers dog has a wound on his back and the other dog hasn't stopped licking at it, re opening the wound, and causing hair loss, looking a site now in all fairness, I've told him to rub a dollop of vaseline on the wound, and also to put something foul smelling around the area but obviously not on the wound, what would be ideal for the situation?? Thanks all

talcombe powder mate,will dry wound up and the other dog wont like the dryness in its mouth atb ryan

If can't separate. I've a bitch that will work a graze into an open wound if allowed to so I cover with a t shirt knotted at the waist, bit like a cow girl lol, stops her getting to chest, back upper legs for a few days, she prefers AC/DC tour ones.