wellies

Best wellies i have ever had though i have found their not easy to get hold of and being 50 have had the hunters the aigles the french rubbish and found the toggis a lot better although i am in the proces of trying the grubb stalker wellies with the vibram sole.atb dell

has anyone got a pair of toggi wanderer espirit wellies? im thinking about getting a pair and just wondered if they were any good.atb mexlad.

hello mate.. yes i use these wellies..they are very good wellies i wear them most days..had them nearly two years now they have had some stick and when their done i will be getting another pair. :thumbs:

Best wellies i have ever had though i have found their not easy to get hold of and being 50 have had the hunters the aigles the french rubbish and found the toggis a lot better although i am in the proces of trying the grubb stalker wellies with the vibram sole.atb dell

cheers mate, yes i had two pairs of aigle parcours in 14 month and both pairs split in the same place so got my money back.atb mexlad.

has anyone got a pair of toggi wanderer espirit wellies? im thinking about getting a pair and just wondered if they were any good.atb mexlad.

hello mate.. yes i use these wellies..they are very good wellies i wear them most days..had them nearly two years now they have had some stick and when their done i will be getting another pair. :thumbs:

cheers mate im going to give them a try.atb mexlad.