Brand new collar not working

Not happy at all ordered two additional collars for my ferret finder mark 3 from kp and s nets.

1 batteries in switched on fine. No problems.

2nd batteries in, tried switching on with magnet and won't bloody work!

Any ideas? Called kp and s and they have given me the number for deben whom it will be going back to I presume, not bloody happy at all.

Now the plan to take my two new kits out tomorrow has been cocked up.

I hope deben rectify this quickly, not a happy bunny.

Liam

They said that they would have to return it to deben so therefore it would be quicker if I sent it myself?

I wasn't majorly impressed either to be fair but it seems like the only way.

Im pretty sure that you can demand a refund or a replacement. They have sold you faulty goods, it would be up to them to send it to Deben. But this shouldnt affect you as they should either offer you a full refund which includes P&P costs or a free replacement....Also dont hold your breath on Deben fixing it, their customer service department is appalling & they will probably try to charge you a fortune for fixing it & then it probably still wont work. Contact your local citizens advice bureau.

Cheers

Nessie

Iv never used kp & s myself so i cant comment but i HAVE heard good reports from people who have. However the warranty will be with deben as they are the manufacturer and if you were to return it to kps they would only send it off to deben themselves anyway so it would be quicker if you sent it to deben. :thumbs:

Right I'll get back in touch tomorrow and tell them I want a replacement unit. I am not waiting for deben, also I don't want a repaired unit.

I want a new collar as originally purchased.

I think that's fair enough.

Well pissed off I won't have it to work the new kits tomorrow morning.

Bad times.

Right I'll get back in touch tomorrow and tell them I want a replacement unit. I am not waiting for deben, also I don't want a repaired unit.

I want a new collar as originally purchased.

I think that's fair enough.

Well pissed off I won't have it to work the new kits tomorrow morning.

Bad times.

hi mate

you are intiled to a full refund or replacement from whom you bought it from,click on the link below.

the shop has to take up the issue with deben not you..

atb

matt

http://whatconsumer.co.uk/shops-responsibility/

They said that they would have to return it to deben so therefore it would be quicker if I sent it myself?

I wasn't majorly impressed either to be fair but it seems like the only way.

Im pretty sure that you can demand a refund or a replacement. They have sold you faulty goods, it would be up to them to send it to Deben. But this shouldnt affect you as they should either offer you a full refund which includes P&P costs or a free replacement....Also dont hold your breath on Deben fixing it, their customer service department is appalling & they will probably try to charge you a fortune for fixing it & then it probably still wont work. Contact your local citizens advice bureau.

Cheers

Nessie

never had a problem with deben myself

there always friendly and up for a chat :thumbs:

Guest crobinc840

I had a friend that Deben wouldn't refund him for a new Mark 2 because he didn't have the receipt even though they were just released to the public for resale. The shop that sold it should give you your money or a replacement. I wouldn't shop there again if that's how they do business. Perhaps they know they will have a hard time getting a refund from Deben.

get your money back mate,ive just got a new locator and two new collars from arthur carter,next day delivery and working fine.

atb

I get all my gear from arthur carter. They are great. The bloke peter is legend. I dont like deben they should have stuck to wholesale and service. Not dealt with kps but I would go back to them ask for a full refund and any gyp get on to trading standards and indicate your intnetion to blacken their name all over the net. You should find you get a better response.