because the little b*****d went toe to toe with a staff when he was attacked and didnt back down till i split them up also the foxs he caught in bramble were dispatched no bother if your not intrested in the dog then dont reply ???????????????????????? mug

haha cracker. good luck with rehoming

also been on end of dig and proved himself to be a very usefull dog .please dont reply to this add if your just a half wit who dosent know what they are on about like the nob who phoned up and asked if he been dug to more than 20 times obviously not otherwise it wouldnt be 50 notes would it. the dog needs abit more bringing on and he will be a good dog in the right hands also the dog will only be sold to decent people and yes i will be the gudge of that

judge.

because the little b*****d went toe to toe with a staff when he was attacked and didnt back down till i split them up also the foxs he caught in bramble were dispatched no bother if your not intrested in the dog then dont reply ???????????????????????? mug

We had a terrier once that would not back down from a fight which sadly was her down fall with one of my lurchers,she went toe to toe as you put it, but when it came to earth work would not get close enough she didnt want to start scrapping with the fox below ground. some dogs will only get stuck in above ground , he might go to ground and end up a bayer not has hard as nails, Might not, but just my opinion, good luck with finding him the right home .

We had a terrier once that would not back down from a fight which sadly was her down fall with one of my lurchers,she went toe to toe as you put it, but when it came to earth work would not get close enough she didnt want to start scrapping with the fox below ground. some dogs will only get stuck in above ground , he might go to ground and end up a bayer not has hard as nails, Might not, but just my opinion, good luck with finding him the right home .

well said :thumbs: