decoying.co.uk

I'm glad that i have read on this forum about these bunch of crooks. They seem to have got my email address from somewhere and keep pestering me with their so called bargains. The frightening thing is that , being new to pigeon shooting i have been buying a few bits and pieces , and could so easily been tempted by some of their so called bargains ,

John :angry:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could have done a search on here about them, the little gobshite who runs the place is full of shit, reckons he's an ex bizzy blah blah blah, full of shit.   He was after selling a load of my ge

Hi All, new to this forum game so bear with me :-) I have been dealing with the above establishement forthe past 5 weeks,i ordered a rotary machine and have yet to recieve it.... Has anyone had deali

Now then Shooterman, I placed an order earlier this year and it never came from Decoying.co.uk. I ended up speaking to BASC regarding their crap service, I was trying to buy some FUD Duck decoys and

Yes as above I am glad I have read about decoying and met the aswell,they are two of the nicest blokes you could meet,very genuine and honest.

I hope all the blaggers on here are ready to get their eyes wiped lol :)

All I am going to say on this matter is "DONT ALWAYS BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU READ OR HEAR"

"I was told a saying many years ago, when Believe everything that you see and half of what you hear"

never a truer saying in life

keep your eyes open and be ready for a shock :icon_eek:

Edited by akton

Yes as above I am glad I have read about decoying and met the aswell,they are two of the nicest blokes you could meet,very genuine and honest.

I hope all the blaggers on here are ready to get their eyes wiped lol :)

All I am going to say on this matter is "DONT ALWAYS BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU READ OR HEAR"

"I was told a saying many years ago, when Believe everything that you see and half of what you hear"

never a truer saying in life

keep your eyes open and be ready for a shock :icon_eek:

It better be good,, as the whole net shows them as a bunch of crooks,! never found a good review about them yet!

So akton, the tidal wave of Negative reports are all bogus, with the very rare positive report being true?

Suppose we only believe 10 percent of what we read, they still come across as a bunch of crooks.

Hi Duncan

I can only say how I see it,I have met them and dealt with them, on more than 4 occassions,the internet does have a lot of bull sh itt ers and alot of keyboard ghosts, who seem to pick on people or businesses as a bit of fun,in other words they jump on the bandwagon.

The business side of things I don't ask as its none of my concern ,but as a customer and someone who has had a good service from 2 genuine lads,if they were conmen,they would have cut and run, but they have stayed and provide a good service,those who know me know I tell the truth and I dont mess about.

If It was,the other way around say,Say you or I had a business that was getting a bad name, the easiest thing to do ,is change the name and start again ,these lads haven't and wont,as they have done nothing,the internet has caused 99% of the problems by idiots jumping on the bandwagon.

I am not saying they have not had their fair share of problems, but I am sure these will be ironed out,

I have no more to add,but I do not like what has happened to these lads and will speak as I see it.

Edited by akton

That ex bizzy, John is a complete bull shitter and no mistake.

I couldn't give a wank how much gear they do or don't sell, I related my experience on here, and it was and is and always will be the truth.

Let me guess, they want to start stocking your new squeaker?

Find someone else mate, they will have your pants down, to think they won't is you being naive I promise you.

Am sure they have clever answers for all the people they've let down, I stood in front of him and he had me fooled at first.

It was only when he didn't show the colour of his money that he got fooked off.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That ex bizzy, John is a complete bull shitter and no mistake.

I couldn't give a wank how much gear they do or don't sell, I related my experience on here, and it was and is and always will be the truth.

Let me guess, they want to start stocking your new squeaker?

Find someone else mate, they will have your pants down, to think they won't is you being naive I promise you.

Am sure they have clever answers for all the people they've let down, I stood in front of him and he had me fooled at first.

It was only when he didn't show the colour of his money that he got fooked off.

well said sweety :air_kiss:

Someone on pigeon watch says they have started a new business called DJ Decoys, don't know if it's true or not.

Its a Wigan based shop/outlet . . . . . . . . http://www.djdecoys.co.uk/

Order something and see if it turnes up!

I'd be very carefull if ordering from them it sounds a wee bit suss to me they just show up then say that they have 15 years experience, this just reeks of deako .....possibly a last ditch attempt at trying to rob us due to the bad publicity that Decoying .co.uk has had.........

I'd be very carefull if ordering from them it sounds a wee bit suss to me they just show up then say that they have 15 years experience, this just reeks of deako .....possibly a last ditch attempt at trying to rob us due to the bad publicity that Decoying .co.uk has had.........

My thoughts exactly :nono: