decoying.co.uk

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could have done a search on here about them, the little gobshite who runs the place is full of shit, reckons he's an ex bizzy blah blah blah, full of shit.   He was after selling a load of my ge

Hi All, new to this forum game so bear with me :-) I have been dealing with the above establishement forthe past 5 weeks,i ordered a rotary machine and have yet to recieve it.... Has anyone had deali

Now then Shooterman, I placed an order earlier this year and it never came from Decoying.co.uk. I ended up speaking to BASC regarding their crap service, I was trying to buy some FUD Duck decoys and

Had numerous problems with them. That was a while ago and that was due to a container not turning up apparently! Maybe its the same comntainer that doesnt turn up? Seems like a common excuse to use!

Steer well clear and spend your money elsewhere is all i can say. When my stuff eventually turned up after 2 months it wasnt what i ordered and it was broken anyway! Couldnt be bothered with chasing them up in the end and to get a refund as they took long enough to get me a product, i darent think how long it would take to get money back!

This outfit have been giving out lousy service and costing pigeon shooters money for years, its a wonder they are still in business.

Anyone having problems should contact the magazines that carry their adverts and complain to them, plus Trading Standards.

The BASC don't do their members any favours either, David Isley was posting on Pigeon Watch a week or so ago defending the company and John Deacon as a personal friend and saying they were just having temporary problems. :thumbdown:

This outfit have been giving out lousy service and costing pigeon shooters money for years, its a wonder they are still in business.

Anyone having problems should contact the magazines that carry their adverts and complain to them, plus Trading Standards.

The BASC don't do their members any favours either, David Isley was posting on Pigeon Watch a week or so ago defending the company and John Deacon as a personal friend and saying they were just having temporary problems. :thumbdown:

Will David Isley act as guarantor for the company then? Thought not!!

That's bad, Mr BASC standing up for a bloke that simply rips people off.

If I remember correctly ........... there was some issue with Deacon collecting money for a charity run, it was posted on here that it wasn't exactly legit?

Also they donated a prize that took months to be given, just basic bad service, can't believe anyone would use them after reading about them now.

Davids post was actually quite an ''on the fence/dont want to get involved'' comment and as a result of the complaints, Decoying.co.uk's add has been withdrawn from the BASC magazine :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

They seem to be taking the piss majorly, i was watching a video of theirs, marketing their FUD's they had 2 range rover sports in the field. Why doesnt someone take legal action against them, there's obviously a good case with all of these complaints and you may get a nice bit of money off of them and better than that is to see the look on their faces :cry:

I have sent David Ilsley a couple of e-mails now, and pointed out that these cheating A***h***S are still advertising the BASC trade member logo on there website, David's reply was that he would raise this matter further. I also pointed out that BASC shouldn't be endorsing this type of customer service when they are supposedly helping the shooting and conservation community. Let's see what happens!!!