Pic's for Mick.

Worried about moi LG you old softy you,thought I was an unwillingly incarcerated guest in one of her majestys less than salubrious establishments?Just making a quid or two in the sun mate,nothing more,life moves on.

Fishing mate?Lots of decent stuff in the sea from sharks to sailfish,I even saw two dugong(I know they aint fish but just for a moment I pondered.......... :angel:)freshwater your limited to catfish,tilapia,turtles etc.Couldnt keep a dog here,the locals love dogs,unfortunately they love them served with rice :icon_eek: wild pigs etc kicking around but its not the sort of place you can wander around the mountains alone hunting,touchy area,some of the indigenous populace are members of islamic factions and arent decent chaps,Happy christmas LG,maligayang kaarawan sa lahat

post-1930-0-79737400-1291260032_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-34114700-1291260085_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have some pics of Asils on a USB stick in a bag in the loft somewhere,I will rake around for it when I get the chance.

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...