Badger Digging With Terriers D.Harcombe

this book is a must read and a book which will go in any collection, very sought after and getting more and more valuable.

this book in question is in great condition, and is a 1st edition I believe.

Will do swaps on other books, or edrd maybe or a gamebag aswell.

otherwise its a snippet at a bargain price of £55

I am in Cheshire, paypal preferred or money sent by recorded aswell as items, when i receive payment book will be dispatched

LLS

this book is a must read and a book which will go in any collection, very sought after and getting more and more valuable.

I am in Cheshire, paypal preferred or money sent by recorded aswell as items, when i receive payment book will be dispatched

LLS

I will take it can you please send me your paypal details and i will get a payment over to you asap. thank you :)

LLS

Hi lowlowshotta if you look in side your book there is a date it will say when the book was printed .

atb W.D

this book has not been sold, it say 1985 inside the book and the book was done by fieldfare.

Book is in the best of condition, remember swaps/deals are invited, if genuinely interested get your pm's in. alot of interest with the book just no-one has stumped up the money, will respond to pm's in the morning, first come first serve :thumbs: