eu polecat crosses

big GJ

So shoota matt your grandad shelled out a lot of money in 1974 for 8 EU polecats from Eurasia? You've changed your story about birth certificates :laugh: now this is 37yrs since he sourced them and its been said your 22. So how did you have your picture taken holding one?

Y.I.S Leeview

It was 6 EU's imported and it was 17 years ago when he imported them and the 1974 date you got there was the story i was talking about... the first EU found in Yorkshire.

Either your trying to catch me out, or you haven't read the complete topic?

who gives a flying f**k sick hearing about these eu polecats :censored:

me too mate, me too :thumbs:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

his feckin grandad paid £17k for a few ferrets :laugh: :laugh:   you should have pointed him in my direction, I could have done him 6 for £10k and they would have come with birth certificates, a f

what did the original eu polecats do?it must have been something trully wicked to get deported!

Some say the hybrids/EU polecat strains are great, others wouldn't touch them. So it's a mix of opinions. If your animals work well, whether polecats/hybrids or ferrets, then you can hopefully expect

his feckin grandad paid £17k for a few ferrets :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you should have pointed him in my direction, I could have done him 6 for £10k and they would have come with birth certificates, a full family tree, party hats and a video of them all doing the hokey cokey!

i shit you not mate.. importation fees are not cheep my friend. I remember him doing this, in fact he has a picture of me holding one. He also has all the documents of the import.. I WAS JUST KIDDING BOUT THE BIRTH CERTIFICATES but he does have al the documents. As in previous posts, my grandad is well off.. hes not bothered about money or making or making a profit from breeding. His brother met a woman who was from Eurasia after a few years they married and moved over there. My grandad and his brother were ferreters in there youth, my grandads brother carried on ferreting when he moved over there. they kept in contact and my grandads brother told him about the polecats he used for ferreting. This is when my grandad decided to import a few to see what they were like as his brother swor by them for working.

I have the Bulgarian strain crossed with the last remaining Bavarian forest strain, FFS get a grip , the less people reply to this topic the quicker it will go where it belongs nowhere every time I turn on bang , no mention on working atributes just how fookin pretty they look , yes in the pissing woods running about doing what they should be bloody doing ,????? Not in a poxey cage your worse than bloody egg collectors, no your eu polecat nonses ,

Edited by Jamie m
  • Like 1

you should have pointed him in my direction, I could have done him 6 for £10k and they would have come with birth certificates, a full family tree, party hats and a video of them all doing the hokey cokey!

i shit you not mate.. importation fees are not cheep my friend. I remember him doing this, in fact he has a picture of me holding one. He also has all the documents of the import.. I WAS JUST KIDDING BOUT THE BIRTH CERTIFICATES but he does have al the documents. As in previous posts, my grandad is well off.. hes not bothered about money or making or making a profit from breeding. His brother met a woman who was from Eurasia after a few years they married and moved over there. My grandad and his brother were ferreters in there youth, my grandads brother carried on ferreting when he moved over there. they kept in contact and my grandads brother told him about the polecats he used for ferreting. This is when my grandad decided to import a few to see what they were like as his brother swor by them for working.

I was just kidding about the birth certificates for the original 6 EU's he imported 17 years ago.. i was joking, but he has got all the documentation on deportation and so on.. We keep documentation in a form of a certificate, we do have called them birth certificates since i can remember, just because there a document on the kits birth for example, hob, jill the kit came from.

Why are you taking this so seriously... why does it worry you so much? whats your problem? it my business what i do... its people like you and the rest of the ignorant c##ts on here that make it hard for people to express how they feel and what they do with ferrets in fear that some wank#r is going to take this piss out off them. Not every one has the same view on how to keep ferrets, how to work ferrets, how to breed ferrets ect.... get a grip mate :)

I was just kidding about the birth certificates for the original 6 EU's he imported 17 years ago.. i was joking, but he has got all the documentation on deportation and so on.. We keep documentation in a form of a certificate, we do have called them birth certificates since i can remember, just because there a document on the kits birth for example, hob, jill the kit came from.

Why are you taking this so seriously... why does it worry you so much? whats your problem? it my business what i do... its people like you and the rest of the ignorant c##ts on here that make it hard for people to express how they feel and what they do with ferrets in fear that some wank#r is going to take this piss out off them. Not every one has the same view on how to keep ferrets, how to work ferrets, how to breed ferrets ect.... get a grip mate :)

what did the original eu polecats do?it must have been something trully wicked to get deported!

• Like 3

haha i ment imported :thumbs:

I was just kidding about the birth certificates for the original 6 EU's he imported 17 years ago.. i was joking, but he has got all the documentation on deportation and so on.. We keep documentation in a form of a certificate,IS THIS WHAT IS KNOWN AS A PEDIGREE? we do have called them birth certificates since i can remember, just because there a document on the kits birth for example, hob, jill the kit came from.

Why are you taking this so seriously... why does it worry you so much? whats your problem? it my business what i do... its people like you and the rest of the ignorant c##ts on here that make it hard for people to express how they feel and what they do with ferrets in fear that some wank#r is going to take this piss out off them.YOUR MANAGING TO DO THAT ALL BY YOURSELF :victory: Not every one has the same view on how to keep ferrets, how to work ferrets, how to breed ferrets ect.... get a grip mate :)

Most breeders on here have a basic knowledge of breeding without making outlandish claims of what you and your granddad get up to with your ferrets :bye:

So moota shat hows about some pics or are they shy? wear burkhas perhaps? and this documentation would be interesting to see too?

Y.I.S Leeview

Edited by Leeview

i,am from mid wales and crossed wild polecats with ferrets 50years ago they are the best workers you will ever have you dont need a marking dog because they wont enter when there is nothing at home and the dont bite if there well handled, and they dont come out until theres no rabbits in the burrow their faster than ferrets when working even greyhound ferrets arent as fast, why knock them when youve never worked them their not for beginners so stop talking them down. it doz my head in reading rubbish by in experrence people that think they know it all :D :D :bye:

• Like 1

i,am from mid wales and crossed wild polecats with ferrets 50years ago they are the best workers you will ever have you dont need a marking dog because they wont enter when there is nothing at home and the dont bite if there well handled, and they dont come out until theres no rabbits in the burrow their faster than ferrets when working even greyhound ferrets arent as fast, why knock them when youve never worked them their not for beginners so stop talking them down. it doz my head in reading rubbish by in experrence people that think they know it all :D :D :bye:

I have a silver Jill like that , might sell her kits for 40 quid each anyone ?

I am myself disgusted with breeding pure wild euopeans into the domesticated lines of ferrets, we humans have a perfectly good worker and companion in the domesticated ferret. Why? destroy thousands of years of domestication by starting off the wheel again. I myself do have a pure european jill, parents were supposedly wild, and they looked it,their owner handled them with a welding glove and said he could not work them, as they would run. I dont see the point in this, but i love europeans and gave it a bash and have been rewarded with lots of handling with a tame jill. But im not breeding her with other ferrets as they are unpredictable and just end up with unpredictable lives stuck in a small dark hutch. If i do breed her it will be with another euro and i would already have homes, experienced ones for my kits.

i knew a guy 30 years ago who kept a pure hob working ability 0 it was the biggest ,smelliest and nastiest beastie i ever saw ,not sure what became of it but u can still get working ferrets local so i dont think it was a big success or every 1 would have 1 ,maybe the x works maybe there faster maybe they mark but i go out for a day i aint in compitition with any 1 and are more than happy letting the ferrets get on with it .. would i try 1 yes i prob would ,would i pay more than the average ferret price no . i dont beleive 90% of the eu kits on offer r the real deal either and once u get to the 2nd cross there ferrets anyway and its been said on previous posts that there not relable until there 2nd x , but if u got a 1stx doing what u say then congrats best of luck with them but i aint in a hurry to try them

I went and picked 2 ferrets wednesday night, apparently, the hob(dad) is eu and the jill(mum) is polcat. So i guess these are EU Crosses? Theres ready in 2 weeks, there 5 weeks now.

Photo0059

Photo0058

Both parents are working, i'm not too bothered about the EU to be honest as long as they are healthy and work well. Paid £15 each.

Edited by isa hunt

Maybe they are maybe they aint .they seem to have a fair bit of white around the muzzle , i had one of sam3009 eu poleys x's here and it was very ,very dark and built like a shit house you could see the differnce .At thirteen weeks this kit was going to be a big boy and he knew it i would like to see him graft i saw the mother and i think this boy will be a spade job all day long