• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My monies on an asshole with a dog

No bodys been lamping on the land.

The only people that have dogs near us is myself and the people in the next field but there's was in kennel this week and my dog ain't been out roaming by herself.

It was not mangled like I would think a dog would do just the throat was opened up .

Atb

sg

I don't particulary like cats myself but my friend does and he liked the cat !

You would be pissed god forbid one of our dogs died!

I just wanted to know what it was that could of killed so the d1ck heads can Fu(k off

Not a mink not a fox & not a badger

so 1 dog for me

Edited by christian71

Would a mink really attack a cat? I've had 2 chicken pens wiped out by a mink and all the injurys were the same. 2 puncture wounds on the neck or head - Never any physical signs till you stripped the feathers. So having the throat ripped open doesn't sound like a mink to me.

Im not so sure. I have ferrets and sometimes i watch them on their feed (whole rabbit). They always give the throat a bloody good shake before they start to eat even tho its already dead. A mink is same family as a ferret and bigger. Mink are vicious little b*****ds and happy to tackle something much bigger than themselves. In my experience a dog would get hold of a cat sized animal (be it a cat or a fox or whatever) from behind the shoulders rather than the throat and give it a good shake.