FOUND NORTH EAST DOGS - SOME ARE WORKERS

http://www.strayaid....id=11&Itemid=17

Please look through ALL these dogs- even i recognise some as workers. If they are yours then at least let Doe & myself know. some one must be missing the sluki x at the end.

its a great shame ...hate looking at dogs with no homes ...good on you guys though ! :toast:

that salukis leg looks like its had a knock unless its just the picture

atb anyway :thumbs:

Sad to see the majority of them are old aged running/working breed. I would love to say most of the dogs are lost and the owner is dying to get them back but sadly, i very much doubt it. :thumbdown:

very true.

I take it these dogs have been scanned and placed on doglost they may have been stolen and dumped

Sad to see the majority of them are old aged running/working breed. I would love to say most of the dogs are lost and the owner is dying to get them back but sadly, i very much doubt it. :thumbdown:

very true.

I take it these dogs have been scanned and placed on doglost they may have been stolen and dumped

Yes you could be right, especialy that saluki tpye in the last picture, more than likely been stolen, ran into the floor then dumped once it got injured. :censored:

We always look through the missing/stolen ones on Doglost to see if we can match any of them up but there are so many on ours WITHOUT photos it's a nightmare. This is why we ask you all to have photos of your dogs just in case they go missing. Several dog wadens send us photos of ones they find which they think may be stolen but without the photos to compare them we can only guess what markings they have. How many of you would describe yours as black with white points? or brindle with white on chest? If we have the photo we stand much more of a chance.

I totally agree- but no point vets scanning when 70% of people dont even chip them.

Lots of working dogs are vaxed by owners, & treat by owners- fine. But if there's one thing I ask is that chip the dog. Use my rescue number if you dont want to use you mobile- BUT you would need to put address on chip or at very least make sure I have your addy to ring you.

We have LOADS of dogs come through the various pounds- they are working dogs, some are nicked dogs - we know that but because we cannot find who owners were we are stuck to get dogs back.

I think that slukes got prob with that leg, we are seeing more & more of them -stunning dogs and very easily homed- BUT they already had/have owners.

Some pounds pts - so in another week these dogs wont even exist anymore & to most wont matter