NEW 4X4 WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS GO FOR

LANDROVER DISCOVERY 2 TD5..LANDROVER DISCOVERY 2 TD5..LANDROVER DISCOVERY 2 TD5..LANDROVER DISCOVERY 2 TD5..LANDROVER DISCOVERY 2 TD5..LANDROVER DISCOVERY 2 TD5..LANDROVER DISCOVERY 2 TD5..LANDROVER DISCOVERY 2 TD5......

If it was my money I would choose from one of these.

They can suffer a lot of electrical problems if you go for one full of all the gadgets though.

LOOKING FOR YOUR HELP GUYS LOOKING AT A NEW 4X4 ASAP WITH A BUDGET OF AROUND SIX K MUST BEEN COMFY RELIABLE GOOD ON JUICE AND GOOD OF ROAD NOTHING TO SERIOUS JUST TO GET AROUND THE SHOOT TO FEED ETC AND BIG ENOUGH FOR THE DOGS GUNS KIDS ETC. BEEN LOOKING AT A ISUZU RODEO BUT REALLY CANT FIND ONE WITHIN MY BUDGET ALSO BEEN KEEPING AN EYE ON THE LANDCRUISERSS AS THEY SEEM TO BE GOOD NEWS AND DONT WANT TO BE FIXING IT EVERY WEEKEND SO WHAT YOU GO FOR ????

ran a bravo for 5 years, a bit flat but great mpg, watch rear diffs mine had 2put in ,now running a mazda b2500 alot more comphy, and will go anywhere

have a look at the isuzu T F model had 1 for 5 years no problem their . 35 mpg better than the rest on fuel parts ,reasonable. got mine on ebay then for 6 K only 77,000 miles on it . GOOD LUCK.

Edited by DERBOY

Thanks for all yours replys just watched a ranger tdci on ebay o7 plate went for just under 7k really like the rodeos as they seem to be comfy enough and reliable and 32 mpg which ticks all the boxes and also have had a look at a few td5s which are more expensive to buy but cant find one with decent milage within my budget i can get a 04 rodeo with about 70 k on clock for around 5, 6k but a td5 02 plate for over six what do you guys think

Thanks for all yours replys just watched a ranger tdci on ebay o7 plate went for just under 7k really like the rodeos as they seem to be comfy enough and reliable and 32 mpg which ticks all the boxes and also have had a look at a few td5s which are more expensive to buy but cant find one with decent milage within my budget i can get a 04 rodeo with about 70 k on clock for around 5, 6k but a td5 02 plate for over six what do you guys think

td5s ok mitsi l200 i own both they both go anywere,

both good ive a animal on a 55 plate 60+thou im only owner from new if intrested ill send you link for pics

td5s ok mitsi l200 i own both they both go anywere,

both good ive a animal on a 55 plate 60+thou im only owner from new if intrested ill send you link for pics

just put it on here pics are up as well

i have a td5 and i have to say its never really let me down, and i have it 7 years now, i service it regular, and i find that helps as friends who have the same are constantly

in the garage, if the milage is around 100,000 Ask has the fuel pump been changed as it will go normally between 100 and 120 thousand,

Its the only major trouble i've really had, and brill in the snow, and offroad,

the hilux who also be another realy contender in my book,

Snap.