horses and pheasants

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wallbash: Around me we have had horse riders moving feeders because their horses are scared of them! the fact that they shouldn't even be riding any where near game strips flushing the birds does not bother them at all. They are a F*cking nightmare I hate them. :censored: Edited by miller

:wallbash: Around me we have had horse riders moving feeders because their horses are scared of them! the fact that they shouldn't even be riding any where near game strips flushing the birds does not bother them at all. They are a F*cking nightmare I hate them. :censored:

may i suggest a few well placed blank shotgun bangers... :whistling:

:wallbash: Around me we have had horse riders moving feeders because their horses are scared of them! the fact that they shouldn't even be riding any where near game strips flushing the birds does not bother them at all. They are a F*cking nightmare I hate them. :censored:

great idea, and some sort of video recorder

I have to ask is there a bidle path close by? and your crazy idea re bangers etc, just might result in a serious accident possibly to Horse and Rider....... and You COULD be held responcible.....

perhaps a friendly chat would go a lot further :thumbs:

I have to ask is there a bidle path close by? and your crazy idea re bangers etc, just might result in a serious accident possibly to Horse and Rider....... and You COULD be held responcible.....

Of course your right... Just a joke which i hope everyone understood.

Some signs clearly stating where riders cannot go would also cover your backs before taking further action I should imagine. Coupled with a friendly conversation as oposed to the stereotypical keepers attitude.

:thumbs:

Im an angel realy :angel::laugh:

Of course your right... Just a joke which i hope everyone understood.

Some signs clearly stating where riders cannot go would also cover your backs before taking further action I should imagine. Coupled with a friendly conversation as oposed to the stereotypical keepers attitude.

:thumbs:

Im an angel realy :angel::laugh:

sorry stuffed up this quote darn wind blowin a hoooleeee on the old bt lines :laugh:

:laugh: BUT if its a a bridle path nowt can be done and if said Keeper values his tackle he would do well not to argue with half a ton of horse flesh :laugh: anyways hope it all works out chaps! :thumbs:

:angry2: No there is no bridle path in the area of concern, And yes they have been asked not to ride there but they are just ignorant b*tches, so i do not slow down when I pass them on the road. And before any one says owt about that let me tell you their is no law which says you have to. so as far as I am now concerned they can cry all they want when the horse throws them off :feck: .

that will be nothing, people just do it to be curtious and because some horses are jumpy around cars, i would try to find them on your land and then follow them round in a landy geting close and trying to get into there heads that you wont be having it and if that fails when there on your land fire a shotgun in the air to make them jump, if they value not falling off their horses or scaring there horses they wont be back. neither are illegal!! and they are reasonable if they diturb the drives that much, you've given them plenty of chances.

Edited by olim

:thumbs: Good idea

that will be nothing, people just do it to be curtious and because some horses are jumpy around cars, i would try to find them on your land and then follow them round in a landy geting close and trying to get into there heads that you wont be having it and if that fails when there on your land fire a shotgun in the air to make them jump, if they value not falling off their horses or scaring there horses they wont be back. neither are illegal!! and they are reasonable if they diturb the drives that much, you've given them plenty of chances.

:thumbdown: Miller stop acting the arse, what harm are they doing riding horses over land? None I know this as a Horse Rider and an Ex Keeper.

It's a all about power with folk like you's, it goes to your heads and you act like you own the place!

It's arsehole harassing folk on horses that get people killed or seriously hurt.

Head cases like you's shouldn't have gun with a mentally like that.

:thumbdown: Miller stop acting the arse, what harm are they doing riding horses over land? None I know this as a Horse Rider and an Ex Keeper.

It's a all about power with folk like you's, it goes to your heads and you act like you own the place!

It's arsehole harassing folk on horses that get people killed or seriously hurt.

"Folk like you"............. :wallbash: ..Probably 1 of the most annoying statements that always seems to raise its head on here.

Look the guy has said its not a bridle path and he doesn't want the horses going over that piece of land, there plenty other places for them to go so they should do so. But you will find out quite quickly that its more like the "horsey folk" who think that they rule the roost and can please and choose wherever the decide to go. f*****g annoying :censored:

:wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: Its people like you with that 'WHAT HARM ARE THEY DOING' attitude that F*ck everything up for everyone else, IF this site is not for you then take you and your horses and F*ck OFF or can't you follow the law like all horse riders :feck::feck:

Edited by miller